Storyist Forums

Creating a scene sheet from scratch

lawrencegoodman

How do you create a scene sheet from scratch? I know you can add new fields and remove others, but suppose you wanted to get rid of the Synopsis section or move the scene description section to the top of the page? Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.

Hi Lawrence,

Not yet.

In 2.0, you can customize fields, but not headings or template text. This is something I'd like to address in a future release. If you are comfortable writing HTML and are willing to "void your warrantee" :D I'd invite you to join the beta team, where a couple of adventurous souls are hacking the sheets to extend them.

-Steve

Hi Lawrence,

Not yet.

In 2.0, you can customize fields, but not headings or template text. This is something I'd like to address in a future release. If you are comfortable writing HTML and are willing to "void your warrantee" :D I'd invite you to join the beta team, where a couple of adventurous souls are hacking the sheets to extend them.

-Steve

Hi Lawrence,

Yeah, it'd be cool to have another person interested in customizing the sheet HTML. One word of caution. Customizing the HTML works well, but there are a few quirks that will force us to redo our custom sheets when Steve allows us to make custom and new sheets in a future version. If you want to find out more, ask Steve to invite you to the Betas. Unlike the fish, we don't bite.

Brian

Archived