Storyist Forums
dangrgirl

Pages Per Chapter

Is there a way for Storyist to tell me how many pages is in each of my chapters so I don't have to go through a figure it out? I like to keep a spreadsheet that tallies this so I can keep an eye on my pacing. It helps to know if I have a long or short chapter somewhere.

Thanks,

Lisa

Is there a way for Storyist to tell me how many pages is in each of my chapters so I don't have to go through a figure it out? I like to keep a spreadsheet that tallies this so I can keep an eye on my pacing. It helps to know if I have a long or short chapter somewhere.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Not yet. I agree that it would be useful (it would be useful to have per-chapter word counts too) and hope to implement this later this year.

-Steve

Hi Lisa,

Not yet. I agree that it would be useful (it would be useful to have per-chapter word counts too) and hope to implement this later this year.

-Steve

It would be awesome to have a customizable panel that displays many of these types of stats. Not just per chapter, but also per section page and word counts.

And a final statistical thing, slightly unrelated perhaps, word be word frequencies. I don't think Storyist has this yet. I'd love to see at a slight glance when I'm slightly using the word slight too frequently. I'd more than slightly like this features.

Brian

I agree with all of these. I'd never thought about the whole word frequency count, but I would LOVE that feature! Great ideas all.

- J