Storyist Forums

Cam****ing?

emoKid

:D

The topic is camwhoring, but I didn't think that's be safe...?

So here's where I currently write:

angle.jpg

My little writing corner. Where I can sit and focus.

cork.jpg

My cork board setup. If I ever have some random idea or a good idea, it gets stuck up there. Pink is for school, Orange is for Poetry, Green is for hurry and do this idea, and yellow is an idea for a story (novel or script). At least that's how the colors work at the moment.

desktop.jpg

My mac desktop setup. iMac 24" without any extra features because I'm poor. 19" Acer monitor. There's a phone for when my mom calls (no one else calls it), and there's a assortment of pens and markers. I'm currently waiting to get a white board and chalkboard (mainly for To-do lists).

buddy.jpg

My writing buddy. I like to have some nick-nacks on my desk. On the other desk (With my laptop), there is a pull-back robot toy.

There's actually an usb extension cord running to the other side of the room with a usb hub for my printer and external drives in order to avoid too much clutter and distractions on my desk. The towel in the drawer is for my forearms because I don't like sitting too close to a screen, so it allows me to keep my head ~2.5-3 ft away (this apparently aids in the prevention of needing glasses sooner).

My laptop setup doesn't look that great (and it's mostly for on the go).

So, where do you write?

Just curious, where do you write? The walls bring to mind a bathroom or bungalow. I'll post a few of my dorm room when I get around to finding a camera.

I chuckled when I saw that... I go to school in Florida, so the dorm rooms were built to withstand Category 5 (I think) Hurricanes, but that was back in the 1960's, so the walls aren't too friendly. The newer dorms (built in 2004 and 2008) have sheet-rock covering the brick for a nicer look.

So I write in my dorm room. :o

Emo... I love the Cyanide & Happiness dude! ... lol.. while I don't like all of that particular comic.. it does make me laugh occasionally.. I love the Cape/whooshy noises one.. haha!

Anyway... I write....... mostly on my couch.. I don't have a cool place to photo... maybe I'll stage something.... :o Or maybe I should just take a picture of my laptop and my notebook.. cause generally I don't write anywhere without one or both of those! lol!

- Jules

Archived