Storyist Forums

Probably about time I introduced myself...

Verity

It's probably about time I popped in here since I've been registered for ages but never posted...

Hi, I'm Verity! I've been using Storyist for a little more than a year, and it's now my software of choice for long-form writing endeavors—it works beautifully with the way that I write (I love the character sheets and the section cards). I'm an amateur writer and wannabe novelist (I'm one for five in NaNoWriMo, going for two for six this year I'm not completely buried in classwork by then) with a penchant for fantasy and science-fiction along with the odd fanfic. *waves*

It's probably about time I popped in here since I've been registered for ages but never posted...

Hi, I'm Verity! I've been using Storyist for a little more than a year, and it's now my software of choice for long-form writing endeavors—it works beautifully with the way that I write (I love the character sheets and the section cards). I'm an amateur writer and wannabe novelist (I'm one for five in NaNoWriMo, going for two for six this year I'm not completely buried in classwork by then) with a penchant for fantasy and science-fiction along with the odd fanfic. *waves*

Hi Verity,

*waves back too*

Thanks for decloaking. NaNoWriMo is right around the corner, isn't it? Any idea what you're going to write this year?

-Steve

Archived