Storyist Forums
Verity

Probably about time I introduced myself...

It's probably about time I popped in here since I've been registered for ages but never posted...

Hi, I'm Verity! I've been using Storyist for a little more than a year, and it's now my software of choice for long-form writing endeavors—it works beautifully with the way that I write (I love the character sheets and the section cards). I'm an amateur writer and wannabe novelist (I'm one for five in NaNoWriMo, going for two for six this year I'm not completely buried in classwork by then) with a penchant for fantasy and science-fiction along with the odd fanfic. *waves*

Hi Verity.

*waving back*

Hoping to hear more from you (and other rare participants, you know who you are).

Good luck with your writing.

- Thoth

It's probably about time I popped in here since I've been registered for ages but never posted...

Hi, I'm Verity! I've been using Storyist for a little more than a year, and it's now my software of choice for long-form writing endeavors—it works beautifully with the way that I write (I love the character sheets and the section cards). I'm an amateur writer and wannabe novelist (I'm one for five in NaNoWriMo, going for two for six this year I'm not completely buried in classwork by then) with a penchant for fantasy and science-fiction along with the odd fanfic. *waves*

Hi Verity,

*waves back too*

Thanks for decloaking. NaNoWriMo is right around the corner, isn't it? Any idea what you're going to write this year?

-Steve

Yes, welcome, Verity! :)

Ack! How can November be "right around the corner" already?! It is, though.

Finally have time to write again. Whew!

Best,

Marguerite

Yes, welcome, Verity! :)

Ack! How can November be "right around the corner" already?! It is, though.

Finally have time to write again. Whew!

Best,

Marguerite

Are you in this year M?

Are you in this year M?

In spirit, yes. In terms of formal sign-up, probably not. It has to be a new project, right? But after three months of working through every weekend, :) I really need to finish up the one I have!

Readying my cheers for the future NaNo finalists, :D

M

I've got two little nuggets of ideas - I can't decided which one to do. I'm still editing my first book, but I'll be so sad if I don't NaNo this year.

Choices!

Also, welcome Verity! Cute icon. :P