Storyist Forums

Froze up.

PaulHigg

Hello all, today I saw Storyist on Mac Version Tracker. I was intrigued so I looked at it and downloaded the demo. I liked it so much I decided that I will buy it tomorrow. I am currently using Scrivener but it does not have the features I need that Storyist has.

Here is what happened.

I clicked the "back arrow" one too many times and the program froze up solid on me. I had to close it.

My system specs:

iMac

2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

2 GB RAM

Snow Leopard 10.6.1

Storyist version 2.1 (1011)

Thanks.

Paul in Atlanta

Hello all, today I saw Storyist on Mac Version Tracker. I was intrigued so I looked at it and downloaded the demo. I liked it so much I decided that I will buy it tomorrow. I am currently using Scrivener but it does not have the features I need that Storyist has.

Here is what happened.

I clicked the "back arrow" one too many times and the program froze up solid on me. I had to close it.

My system specs:

iMac

2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

2 GB RAM

Snow Leopard 10.6.1

Storyist version 2.1 (1011)

Thanks.

Paul in Atlanta

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forums!

It is hard to pinpoint what is going on without a little more information.

When you say "foze," I assume you mean that you saw the spinning beach ball for a while. If so, do you see any Storyist related files in ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter (where "~" is you home directory)? If you force an application to quit, you'll often see a message saying " quit while unresponsive...," which causes some information to be written to a log file.

Also, were there other applications running at the time? Word 2008, for instance, can cause a lot of font changed notifications to be sent, which can keep Storyist busy for a while.

-Steve

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forums!

It is hard to pinpoint what is going on without a little more information.

When you say "foze," I assume you mean that you saw the spinning beach ball for a while. If so, do you see any Storyist related files in ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter (where "~" is you home directory)? If you force an application to quit, you'll often see a message saying "<Application> quit while unresponsive...," which causes some information to be written to a log file.

Also, were there other applications running at the time? Word 2008, for instance, can cause a lot of font changed notifications to be sent, which can keep Storyist busy for a while.

-Steve

Well, I did not get a spinning beach ball, I did not have to "Force Quit" it, I just shut it down. However, while it was frozen, I could not click on anything. Characters, chapters, etc. The only thing I had open was Mac Mail. And I use Pages not MS Word. In fact I do not have any MS products on my Mac. No crash log either.

One more thing. I was wondering if I had any replies to my very first post and I did. But even though I selected to receive replies to my posts via e-mail as I do on other forums I never received one. I got curious and came here. Is there a setting change I must make?

Well, I did not get a spinning beach ball, I did not have to "Force Quit" it, I just shut it down. However, while it was frozen, I could not click on anything. Characters, chapters, etc. The only thing I had open was Mac Mail. And I use Pages not MS Word. In fact I do not have any MS products on my Mac. No crash log either.

Thanks for checking. Any additional information would be appreciated, especially if you can find a way to repeat it.

One more thing. I was wondering if I had any replies to my very first post and I did. But even though I selected to receive replies to my posts via e-mail as I do on other forums I never received one. I got curious and came here. Is there a setting change I must make?

The setting is accessible from the My Controls link at the top of the page. Choose Options > Email Settings from the menu and make sure the "Enable 'Email Notification' by default" checkbox is checked and that the following popup is set to "Immediate Email Notification". If it is, you'll get an email when someone replies to a topic you've started or replied to.

-Steve

Thanks for checking. Any additional information would be appreciated, especially if you can find a way to repeat it.

The setting is accessible from the My Controls link at the top of the page. Choose Options > Email Settings from the menu and make sure the "Enable 'Email Notification' by default" checkbox is checked and that the following popup is set to "Immediate Email Notification". If it is, you'll get an email when someone replies to a topic you've started or replied to.

-Steve

Hi Steve and thanks. I will try to duplicate it today. Immediately after my last post to you I changed my settings and I still did not pick up your post via e-mail. This is baffling me. I have all the e-mail instant notifications set.

Paul

Immediately after my last post to you I changed my settings and I still did not pick up your post via e-mail. This is baffling me. I have all the e-mail instant notifications set.

Hi Paul,

Maybe the replies are getting caught by your spam filter?

Another thing you can try is to select Forum Options at the top of the post and choose "Subscribe to this Forum."

-Steve

Hi Paul,

Maybe the replies are getting caught by your spam filter?

Another thing you can try is to select Forum Options at the top of the post and choose "Subscribe to this Forum."

-Steve

Must have been my bust Steve. I JUST now got this one. How cool is that!? LOL

Anyway, today I will be buying the full boxed version. So far from what I have seen this is THE program I have been waiting for to continue with my novels. I may even import my 10,000 page autobiography from Scrivener.

Consider me now an active supporter and since I am retired I can also beta test. I do a lot of that, and I never want any payment, free software, or recognition. I just like to help.

I am very pleased that through serendipity I have discovered this program.

Best regards,

Paul

Must have been my bust Steve. I JUST now got this one. How cool is that!? LOL

Anyway, today I will be buying the full boxed version. So far from what I have seen this is THE program I have been waiting for to continue with my novels. I may even import my 10,000 page autobiography from Scrivener.

Consider me now an active supporter and since I am retired I can also beta test. I do a lot of that, and I never want any payment, free software, or recognition. I just like to help.

I am very pleased that through serendipity I have discovered this program.

Best regards,

Paul

Thank you Paul. It'll be great to have you with us in the forums. If you feel so inclined, tell us a little about your writing in the Member Introductions forum.

-Steve

Thank you Paul. It'll be great to have you with us in the forums. If you feel so inclined, tell us a little about your writing in the Member Introductions forum.

-Steve

I will do that Steve.

I received an e-mail only once from this forum announcing a reply to my post. I didn't even receive this one. I just happened to come here to tell you that I just bought the boxed version a few minutes ago, entered my serial number and bingo! I'm official! I love this program.

I will indeed share my writing proclivities with the other members. I have to make time for it though as I am up to my armpits in work; the non-writing kind.

I still can't figure out why this forum doesn't send me e-mails. Can you look into it?

I still can't figure out why this forum doesn't send me e-mails. Can you look into it?

So it wasn't your spam filter catching the replies? It is odd that you got one notification, but not all. If you have another email address, perhaps a free GMail address, you might try modifying your account to use it.

I'll certainly check with Invision (the company that makes this forum software) and find out if there is a known issue.

Anyone else not getting email notifications for replies to posts they start or comment on?

-Steve

P.S. Thank you for the support!

So it wasn't your spam filter catching the replies? It is odd that you got one notification, but not all. If you have another email address, perhaps a free GMail address, you might try modifying your account to use it.

I'll certainly check with Invision (the company that makes this forum software) and find out if there is a known issue.

Anyone else not getting email notifications for replies to posts they start or comment on?

-Steve

P.S. Thank you for the support!

Hi Steve,

Again! Gee whiz! After I typed my last message I went and quadruple checked my e-mail notification settings and sure enough, instant. Well, I didn't get this one either. I have a Mac and have many forums and get instant notification without problems, I do not have any spam filtering. Yes, I did get one, only one. I'll bet you can figure this out for me since you are number 1. That's cool, #1.

Hi Steve,

Again! Gee whiz! After I typed my last message I went and quadruple checked my e-mail notification settings and sure enough, instant. Well, I didn't get this one either. I have a Mac and have many forums and get instant notification without problems, I do not have any spam filtering. Yes, I did get one, only one. I'll bet you can figure this out for me since you are number 1. That's cool, #1.

Hi Paul,

I believe the email provider you user does have a spam filter--and a pretty aggressive one at that. I'll send you a PM with more details.

-Steve

Steve? Are you talking to yourself?

There are little yellow pills for that.

- Thoth.

No, I'm working with Paul to try to figure out why the forum isn't sending reply notifications to the post he started.

A little yellow pill sounds pretty good right now...

-Steve

No, I'm working with Paul to try to figure out why the forum isn't sending reply notifications to the post he started.

A little yellow pill sounds pretty good right now...

-Steve

Well Steve, more problems. Here I am following the tutorial and when I typed "ant" to let it auto finish antagonist it froze again. No spinning beach ball, I can quit the program normally if I'd like but all text selection, entry, and clicking on project items gives me nothing. The whole document has locked up and the only way to solve it is to quit the program.

Well Steve, more problems. Here I am following the tutorial and when I typed "ant" to let it auto finish antagonist it froze again. No spinning beach ball, I can quit the program normally if I'd like but all text selection, entry, and clicking on project items gives me nothing. The whole document has locked up and the only way to solve it is to quit the program.

Hi Paul,

That fact that you don't see a spinning beach ball and are able to quit the program normally has me scratching my head. Usually if a program stops responding to input, it stops responding to ALL input.

Some questions:

1) Are there any Storyist-related messages in the console log? To see the console log, open /Applications/Utilities/Console.app and click on "Console.log" in the source list.

2) You mentioned you've got a new Mac. Are you seeing similar behavior with other apps?

3) When the program stops responding to mouse clicks, do the shortcut keys still work? For instance, can you press Control+Tab to switch between views?

-Steve

Hi Paul,

That fact that you don't see a spinning beach ball and are able to quit the program normally has me scratching my head. Usually if a program stops responding to input, it stops responding to ALL input.

Some questions:

1) Are there any Storyist-related messages in the console log? To see the console log, open /Applications/Utilities/Console.app and click on "Console.log" in the source list.

2) You mentioned you've got a new Mac. Are you seeing similar behavior with other apps?

3) When the program stops responding to mouse clicks, do the shortcut keys still work? For instance, can you press Control+Tab to switch between views?

-Steve

1) No log at all.

2) No issues with any apps. When I saw new, I mean within the last six months. I do not have hardly any third party software.

3) I never thought to use the shortcut keys. This freezing has happened on a regular basis. Could it be Snow Leopard?

Another thing, I can't wait for the manual because the learning curve looks VERY steep. I need to link things but when I did a test all I get is a link to a notebook entry. I would like to highlight a sentence say, and link it to somewhere else in the document.

I am sure I will have a lot more questions as the days go by but without the manual I am basically dead in the water and if it continues to freeze it will be back to Pages for me.

I have Intego anti-virus installed with the latest definitions and it has never affected any other apps.

I also did a test with the Corvette forum I belong to. I posted, a buddy posted back and I got an instant e-mail notification. Such is life.

As for the freezing issue, would you advise deleting the program, any plists and reinstalling?

I will check back here tomorrow. I need to go to bed.

Paul

1) No log at all.

Sorry, I meant to say click on "Console Messages", not "Console.log." There should be a log. OS X writes a lot of information to it when it boots up.

3) I never thought to use the shortcut keys. This freezing has happened on a regular basis. Could it be Snow Leopard?

Unfortunately, it is hard to tell without more investigation. If you do have some time tomorrow (or later, at your convenience), I'd appreciate it if you could show me what you are seeing.

Another thing, I can't wait for the manual because the learning curve looks VERY steep.

You can download a PDF version of the manual from the support page.

I need to link things but when I did a test all I get is a link to a notebook entry. I would like to highlight a sentence say, and link it to somewhere else in the document.

Highlight the text and then choose Edit > Insert > Link. You'll get a dialog with the list of project items you can link to.

I am sure I will have a lot more questions as the days go by but without the manual I am basically dead in the water and if it continues to freeze it will be back to Pages for me.

I have Intego anti-virus installed with the latest definitions and it has never affected any other apps.

I also did a test with the Corvette forum I belong to. I posted, a buddy posted back and I got an instant e-mail notification. Such is life.

As for the freezing issue, would you advise deleting the program, any plists and reinstalling?

I will check back here tomorrow. I need to go to bed.

Paul

I suppose you could try reinstalling the program, but I doubt that is the problem.

Lets touch base tomorrow. As I mentioned, I'd be happy to do another screen sharing session. I could show you some tips and tricks.

-Steve

Two quick comments related to this thread:

1. In answer to Steve's question several posts back, I haven't signed up for e-mail notifications when someone replies to a message I've posted, but I've never had any trouble receiving e-mail notifications when someone sends me a PM.

2. I have encountered the behavior Paul describes with auto-complete, and quite frequently, although usually not in a fresh file. Storyist often lags behind when I'm typing, whether text or character/setting names. Wait a moment, and it will catch up (with text, hitting one of the cursor keys usually causes the text to appear). The auto-complete is a little more complicated because Storyist is waiting for input while lagging, so the result is sometimes a new character named ant (to use the example provided). But Storyist isn't actually refusing input and it hasn't crashed; it's just slow to respond. Perhaps Snow Leopard makes that happen more often, for some reason?

Also, thanks for the tip delivered elsewhere that Word can slow Storyist by generating "font not found" messages. I didn't know that and plan to see if keeping Word out of the picture ameliorates point 2!

Paul, welcome to the forums. It'll be great to have another beta tester. :)

Best,

Marguerite

Ji Steve, I have zillions of entries in the console log. How do I send them?

9/16/09 7:54:01 PM [0x0-0x175175].com.storyist.storyist[2681] objc[2681]: Class STStyleAction is implemented in both /Users/paulhigginbotham/Desktop/Storyist.app/Contents/Library/Automator/ReplaceStyles.action/Contents/MacOS/ReplaceStyles and /Users/paulhigginbotham/Desktop/Storyist.app/Contents/Library/Automator/ReplaceStylesByMatchingText.action/Contents/MacOS/ReplaceStylesByMatchingText. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

9/16/09 8:06:17 PM [0x0-0x17c17c].com.storyist.storyist[2710] objc[2710]: Class STStyleAction is implemented in both /Users/paulhigginbotham/Desktop/Storyist.app/Contents/Library/Automator/ReplaceStyles.action/Contents/MacOS/ReplaceStyles and /Users/paulhigginbotham/Desktop/Storyist.app/Contents/Library/Automator/ReplaceStylesByMatchingText.action/Contents/MacOS/ReplaceStylesByMatchingText. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

9/16/09 8:23:22 PM Storyist[2710] Exception raised during posting of notification. Ignored. exception: '*** -[NSCFArray insertObject:atIndex:]: attempt to insert nil' invoked observer method: '*** -[sTSHistoryViewController historySelectionChanged:]' observer: 0x187b33b0 notification name: 'HistorySelectionChanged'

9/16/09 8:32:43 PM [0x0-0x186186].com.storyist.storyist[2769] objc[2769]: Class STStyleAction is implemented in both /Users/paulhigginbotham/Desktop/Storyist.app/Contents/Library/Automator/ReplaceStyles.action/Contents/MacOS/ReplaceStyles and /Users/paulhigginbotham/Desktop/Storyist.app/Contents/Library/Automator/ReplaceStylesByMatchingText.action/Contents/MacOS/ReplaceStylesByMatchingText. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

9/17/09 5:49:08 PM [0x0-0x257257].com.storyist.storyist[4191] objc[4191]: Class STStyleAction is implemented in both /Users/paulhigginbotham/Desktop/Storyist.app/Contents/Library/Automator/ReplaceStyles.action/Contents/MacOS/ReplaceStyles and /Users/paulhigginbotham/Desktop/Storyist.app/Contents/Library/Automator/ReplaceStylesByMatchingText.action/Contents/MacOS/ReplaceStylesByMatchingText. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

9/17/09 8:55:10 PM [0x0-0x59059].com.storyist.storyist[638] objc[638]: Class STStyleAction is implemented in both /Applications/Storyist.app/Contents/Library/Automator/ReplaceStyles.action/Contents/MacOS/ReplaceStyles and /Applications/Storyist.app/Contents/Library/Automator/ReplaceStylesByMatchingText.action/Contents/MacOS/ReplaceStylesByMatchingText. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

9/17/09 8:55:30 PM [0x0-0x5a05a].com.storyist.storyist[644] objc[644]: Class STStyleAction is implemented in both /Applications/Storyist.app/Contents/Library/Automator/ReplaceStyles.action/Contents/MacOS/ReplaceStyles and /Applications/Storyist.app/Contents/Library/Automator/ReplaceStylesByMatchingText.action/Contents/MacOS/ReplaceStylesByMatchingText. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

9/17/09 9:11:23 PM [0x0-0x63063].com.storyist.storyist[681] objc[681]: Class STStyleAction is implemented in both /Applications/Storyist.app/Contents/Library/Automator/ReplaceStyles.action/Contents/MacOS/ReplaceStyles and /Applications/Storyist.app/Contents/Library/Automator/ReplaceStylesByMatchingText.action/Contents/MacOS/ReplaceStylesByMatchingText. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

9/17/09 9:24:19 PM Storyist[681] -[sTStyle stylesheet]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x16534a0

9/17/09 9:24:19 PM Storyist[681] -[sTStyle stylesheet]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x16534a0

9/17/09 9:24:22 PM Storyist[681] -[sTStyle stylesheet]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x16534a0

9/17/09 9:24:22 PM Storyist[681] -[sTStyle stylesheet]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x16534a0

9/17/09 9:38:00 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTSStyledTextObject undoableMoveRange:toLocation:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/STSStyledTextObject.m:2013

9/17/09 9:38:00 PM Storyist[681] HIToolbox: ignoring exception 'Invalid parameter not satisfying: !NSLocationInRange(location, range)' that raised inside Carbon event dispatch

(

0 CoreFoundation 0x970c058a __raiseError + 410

1 libobjc.A.dylib 0x947b5f49 objc_exception_throw + 56

2 CoreFoundation 0x970c02b8 +[NSException raise:format:arguments:] + 136

3 Foundation 0x94c22e0f -[NSAssertionHandler handleFailureInMethod:object:file:lineNumber:description:] + 116

4 Storyist 0x0003fda0 -[sTSStyledTextObject undoableMoveRange:toLocation:] + 194

5 CoreFoundation 0x970672cd __invoking___ + 29

6 CoreFoundation 0x97067238 -[NSInvocation invoke] + 136

7 CoreFoundation 0x970a3118 -[NSInvocation invokeWithTarget:] + 72

8 Foundation 0x94cd4147 -[_NSUndoInvocation invoke] + 44

9 Foundation 0x94cd4570 -[_NSUndoStack popAndInvoke] + 265

10 Foundation 0x94cd48b0 -[NSUndoManager undoNestedGroup] + 342

11 AppKit 0x977a014a -[NSApplication sendAction:to:from:] + 112

12 AppKit 0x9779fffd -[NSMenuItem _corePerformAction] + 435

13 AppKit 0x9779fcee -[NSCarbonMenuImpl performActionWithHighlightingForItemAtIndex:] + 174

14 AppKit 0x9779fbda -[NSMenu performActionForItemAtIndex:] + 65

15 AppKit 0x9779fb8d -[NSMenu _internalPerformActionForItemAtIndex:] + 50

16 AppKit 0x9779faf3 -[NSMenuItem _internalPerformActionThroughMenuIfPossible] + 97

17 AppKit 0x9779fa37 -[NSCarbonMenuImpl _carbonCommandProcessEvent:handlerCallRef:] + 336

18 AppKit 0x97794131 NSSLMMenuEventHandler + 404

19 HIToolbox 0x9613a129 _ZL23DispatchEventToHandlersP14EventTargetRecP14OpaqueEventRefP14HandlerCallRec + 1567

20 HIToolbox 0x961393f0 _ZL30SendEventToEventTargetInternalP14OpaqueEventRefP20OpaqueEventTargetRefP14Ha

ndlerCallRec + 411

21 HIToolbox 0x9615ba81 SendEventToEventTarget + 52

22 HIToolbox 0x96187f3b _ZL18SendHICommandEventmPK9HICommandmmhPKvP20OpaqueEventTargetRefS5_PP14OpaqueEv

entRef + 448

23 HIToolbox 0x961acc1c SendMenuCommandWithContextAndModifiers + 66

24 HIToolbox 0x961acbd1 SendMenuItemSelectedEvent + 121

25 HIToolbox 0x961acad3 _ZL19FinishMenuSelectionP13SelectionDataP10MenuResultS2_ + 152

26 HIToolbox 0x9617c2ed _ZL14MenuSelectCoreP8MenuData5PointdmPP13OpaqueMenuRefPt + 440

27 HIToolbox 0x9617ba84 _HandleMenuSelection2 + 465

28 HIToolbox 0x9617b8a2 _HandleMenuSelection + 53

29 AppKit 0x9778d676 _NSHandleCarbonMenuEvent + 285

30 AppKit 0x97762246 _DPSNextEvent + 2304

31 AppKit 0x9776150a -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 156

32 AppKit 0x9772369b -[NSApplication run] + 821

33 AppKit 0x9771b735 NSApplicationMain + 574

34 Storyist 0x00002c76 _start + 216

35 Storyist 0x00002b9d start + 41

)

9/17/09 9:47:30 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:86

9/17/09 9:47:30 PM Storyist[681] *** NSRunLoop ignoring exception 'Range mismatch' that raised during posting of delayed perform with target 0x12ba240 and selector 'updateAttributesFromTextStorage'

9/17/09 9:47:30 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:47:30 PM Storyist[681] Exception raised during posting of notification. Ignored. exception: 'Link resource mismatch.' invoked observer method: '*** -[sTTextInspector textViewDidChangeTypingAttributes:]' observer: 0x12ba240 notification name: 'NSTextViewDidChangeTypingAttributesNotification'

9/17/09 9:47:30 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:47:30 PM Storyist[681] Exception raised during posting of notification. Ignored. exception: 'Link resource mismatch.' invoked observer method: '*** -[sTTextInspector textViewDidChangeTypingAttributes:]' observer: 0x12ba240 notification name: 'NSTextViewDidChangeTypingAttributesNotification'

9/17/09 9:47:34 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:47:34 PM Storyist[681] *** NSTimer ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised during firing of timer with target 0x212a4810 and selector 'doCompletion:'

9/17/09 9:47:34 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:47:34 PM Storyist[681] HIToolbox: ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised inside Carbon event dispatch

(

3 Foundation 0x94c22e0f -[NSAssertionHandler handleFailureInMethod:object:file:lineNumber:description:] + 116

4 STAppKit 0xc0064d9d -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:] + 783

5 STAppKit 0xc0065d81 -[sTResourcePropertyElement validateEditingInView:] + 758

6 STAppKit 0xc0066221 -[sTResourcePropertyElement textView:shouldChangeTextInRange:replacementString:] + 375

7 STAppKit 0xc002990d -[sTXMLPageController(NSTextViewDelegate) textView:shouldChangeTextInRanges:replacementStrings:] + 389

8 AppKit 0x9794acf1 -[NSTextView(NSSharing) shouldChangeTextInRanges:replacementStrings:] + 1276

9 STAppKit 0xc003d858 -[sTRolloverTextView shouldChangeTextInRanges:replacementStrings:] + 65

10 AppKit 0x97949704 -[NSTextView insertText:replacementRange:] + 667

11 AppKit 0x979473bb -[NSTextInputContext handleTSMEvent:] + 2657

12 AppKit 0x97946949 _NSTSMEventHandler + 209

13 HIToolbox 0x9613a129 _ZL23DispatchEventToHandlersP14EventTargetRecP14OpaqueEventRefP14HandlerCallRec + 1567

14 HIToolbox 0x961393f0 _ZL30SendEventToEventTargetInternalP14OpaqueEventRefP20OpaqueEventTargetRefP14Ha

ndlerCallRec + 411

15 HIToolbox 0x9615ba81 SendEventToEventTarget + 52

16 HIToolbox 0x961bd952 SendTSMEvent + 82

17 HIToolbox 0x961bd2cf SendUnicodeTextAEToUnicodeDoc + 700

18 HIToolbox 0x961bced9 TSMKeyEvent + 998

19 HIToolbox 0x961adede TSMProcessRawKeyEvent + 2515

20 AppKit 0x97946228 -[NSTextInputContext handleEvent:] + 1453

21 AppKit 0x97942088 -[NSView interpretKeyEvents:] + 209

22 AppKit 0x97945b45 -[NSTextView keyDown:] + 751

23 STAppKit 0xc003cfff -[sTRolloverTextView keyDown:] + 818

24 AppKit 0x97877194 -[NSWindow sendEvent:] + 5757

25 AppKit 0x9778fceb -[NSApplication sendEvent:] + 6431

26 AppKit 0x977236fb -[NSApplication run] + 917

27 AppKit 0x9771b735 NSApplicationMain + 574

28 Storyist 0x00002c76 _start + 216

29 Storyist 0x00002b9d start + 41

)

9/17/09 9:47:34 PM Storyist[681] Exception detected while handling key input.

9/17/09 9:47:34 PM Storyist[681] Link resource mismatch.

9/17/09 9:47:34 PM Storyist[681] *** NSRunLoop ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised during posting of delayed perform with target 0x12ba240 and selector 'updateAttributesFromTextStorage'

9/17/09 9:47:34 PM Storyist[681] *** NSRunLoop ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised during posting of delayed perform with target 0x12ba240 and selector 'updateAttributesFromTextStorage'

9/17/09 9:47:34 PM Storyist[681] HIToolbox: ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised inside Carbon event dispatch

(

4 STAppKit 0xc0064d9d -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:] + 783

6 STAppKit 0xc0066221 -[sTResourcePropertyElement textView:shouldChangeTextInRange:replacementString:] + 375

7 STAppKit 0xc002990d -[sTXMLPageController(NSTextViewDelegate) textView:shouldChangeTextInRanges:replacementStrings:] + 389

8 AppKit 0x9794acf1 -[NSTextView(NSSharing) shouldChangeTextInRanges:replacementStrings:] + 1276

9 STAppKit 0xc003d858 -[sTRolloverTextView shouldChangeTextInRanges:replacementStrings:] + 65

13 HIToolbox 0x9613a129 _ZL23DispatchEventToHandlersP14EventTargetRecP14OpaqueEventRefP14HandlerCallRec + 1567

14 HIToolbox 0x961393f0 _ZL30SendEventToEventTargetInternalP14OpaqueEventRefP20OpaqueEventTargetRefP14Ha

ndlerCallRec + 411

)

9/17/09 9:47:34 PM Storyist[681] Exception detected while handling key input.

9/17/09 9:47:34 PM Storyist[681] Link resource mismatch.

9/17/09 9:47:36 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:47:36 PM Storyist[681] HIToolbox: ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised inside Carbon event dispatch

(

ndlerCallRec + 411

)

9/17/09 9:47:36 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:47:36 PM Storyist[681] Exception detected while handling key input.

9/17/09 9:47:36 PM Storyist[681] Link resource mismatch.

9/17/09 9:47:36 PM Storyist[681] HIToolbox: ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised inside Carbon event dispatch

(

ndlerCallRec + 411

)

9/17/09 9:47:36 PM Storyist[681] Exception detected while handling key input.

9/17/09 9:47:36 PM Storyist[681] Link resource mismatch.

9/17/09 9:47:39 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:47:39 PM Storyist[681] Exception detected while handling key input.

9/17/09 9:47:39 PM Storyist[681] Link resource mismatch.

9/17/09 9:47:39 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:47:39 PM Storyist[681] Exception detected while handling key input.

9/17/09 9:47:39 PM Storyist[681] Link resource mismatch.

9/17/09 9:47:49 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:47:49 PM Storyist[681] Link resource mismatch.

9/17/09 9:50:18 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:86

9/17/09 9:50:18 PM Storyist[681] *** NSRunLoop ignoring exception 'Range mismatch' that raised during posting of delayed perform with target 0x12ba240 and selector 'updateAttributesFromTextStorage'

9/17/09 9:50:18 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:86

9/17/09 9:50:18 PM Storyist[681] *** NSRunLoop ignoring exception 'Range mismatch' that raised during posting of delayed perform with target 0x12ba240 and selector 'updateAttributesFromTextStorage'

9/17/09 9:50:18 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTXHTMLStorageDocument reflow], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STXMLStorageDocument.m:386

9/17/09 9:50:18 PM Storyist[681] Exception raised during posting of notification. Ignored. exception: 'Inconsistent state after reflow 518-514' invoked observer method: '*** -[sTXHTMLStorageDocument textStorageWillProcessEditing:]' observer: 0x18cb6280 notification name: 'NSTextStorageWillProcessEditingNotification'

9/17/09 9:50:18 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:50:18 PM Storyist[681] Exception raised during posting of notification. Ignored. exception: 'Link resource mismatch.' invoked observer method: '*** -[sTTextInspector textViewDidChangeTypingAttributes:]' observer: 0x12ba240 notification name: 'NSTextViewDidChangeTypingAttributesNotification'

9/17/09 9:50:21 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:50:21 PM Storyist[681] *** NSTimer ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised during firing of timer with target 0x3530a2d0 and selector 'doCompletion:'

9/17/09 9:50:21 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:50:21 PM Storyist[681] HIToolbox: ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised inside Carbon event dispatch

(

ndlerCallRec + 411

)

9/17/09 9:50:21 PM Storyist[681] Exception detected while handling key input.

9/17/09 9:50:21 PM Storyist[681] Link resource mismatch.

9/17/09 9:50:21 PM Storyist[681] *** NSRunLoop ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised during posting of delayed perform with target 0x12ba240 and selector 'updateAttributesFromTextStorage'

9/17/09 9:50:24 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:50:24 PM Storyist[681] Exception detected while handling key input.

9/17/09 9:50:24 PM Storyist[681] Link resource mismatch.

9/17/09 9:50:26 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:50:26 PM Storyist[681] Exception detected while handling key input.

9/17/09 9:50:26 PM Storyist[681] Link resource mismatch.

9/17/09 9:50:27 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:50:27 PM Storyist[681] Exception detected while handling key input.

9/17/09 9:50:27 PM Storyist[681] Link resource mismatch.

9/17/09 9:50:31 PM Storyist[681] undo: NSUndoManager 0x135b63a0 is in invalid state, undo was called with too many nested undo groups

9/17/09 9:50:32 PM Storyist[681] undo: NSUndoManager 0x135b63a0 is in invalid state, undo was called with too many nested undo groups

9/17/09 9:50:32 PM Storyist[681] undo: NSUndoManager 0x135b63a0 is in invalid state, undo was called with too many nested undo groups

9/17/09 9:50:33 PM Storyist[681] undo: NSUndoManager 0x135b63a0 is in invalid state, undo was called with too many nested undo groups

9/17/09 9:50:38 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:50:38 PM Storyist[681] HIToolbox: ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised inside Carbon event dispatch

(

ndlerCallRec + 411

)

9/17/09 9:50:38 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:50:38 PM Storyist[681] Exception detected while handling key input.

9/17/09 9:50:38 PM Storyist[681] Link resource mismatch.

9/17/09 9:50:41 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:50:41 PM Storyist[681] Link resource mismatch.

9/17/09 9:50:48 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:50:48 PM Storyist[681] HIToolbox: ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised inside Carbon event dispatch

(

7 STWP 0x002b12e2 -[sTTextInspector updateCanEditAttributesFromTextStorage] + 353

8 STWP 0x002b1d20 -[sTTextInspector updateAttributesFromTextStorage] + 746

9 STWP 0x002adb29 -[sTTextInspector setTextView:] + 418

10 Foundation 0x94b74d25 _NSSetObjectValueAndNotify + 290

11 Foundation 0x94b67dec -[NSObject(NSKeyValueCoding) setValue:forKey:] + 420

12 AppKit 0x977547e4 -[NSObjectParameterBinder _updateObject:observedController:observedKeyPath:context:] + 2139

13 AppKit 0x97753f81 -[NSObjectParameterBinder _observeValueForKeyPath:ofObject:context:] + 82

14 Foundation 0x94b6c294 NSKeyValueNotifyObserver + 372

15 Foundation 0x94b6bd33 NSKeyValueDidChange + 377

16 Foundation 0x94b5075c -[NSObject(NSKeyValueObserverNotification) didChangeValueForKey:] + 123

17 STWP 0x002aad99 -[sTInspectorController activeTextViewChanged] + 209

18 STWP 0x002aae26 -[sTInspectorController observeValueForKeyPath:ofObject:change:context:] + 108

19 Foundation 0x94b6c801 NSKVONotify + 62

20 Foundation 0x94b6c45d -[NSKeyValueObservance observeValueForKeyPath:ofObject:change:context:] + 235

21 Foundation 0x94b6c294 NSKeyValueNotifyObserver + 372

22 Foundation 0x94b6bd33 NSKeyValueDidChange + 377

23 Foundation 0x94b5075c -[NSObject(NSKeyValueObserverNotification) didChangeValueForKey:] + 123

24 STWP 0x002b4818 -[sTInspectableWindow makeFirstResponder:] + 122

25 AppKit 0x978f16ef -[NSTabView _switchTabViewItem:oldView:withTabViewItem:newView:initialFirstResponder:lastKey

View:] + 1086

26 AppKit 0x978f0d25 -[NSTabView selectTabViewItem:] + 675

27 AppKit 0x978f02e9 -[NSTabView removeTabViewItem:] + 488

28 Storyist 0x00021914 -[sTSHistoryViewController convertControllerToMode:] + 662

29 Storyist 0x000229e2 -[sTSHistoryViewController viewAsMode:] + 39

30 AppKit 0x977a014a -[NSApplication sendAction:to:from:] + 112

31 AppKit 0x9779fffd -[NSMenuItem _corePerformAction] + 435

32 AppKit 0x9779fcee -[NSCarbonMenuImpl performActionWithHighlightingForItemAtIndex:] + 174

33 AppKit 0x9779fbda -[NSMenu performActionForItemAtIndex:] + 65

34 AppKit 0x9779fb8d -[NSMenu _internalPerformActionForItemAtIndex:] + 50

35 AppKit 0x9779faf3 -[NSMenuItem _internalPerformActionThroughMenuIfPossible] + 97

36 AppKit 0x9779fa37 -[NSCarbonMenuImpl _carbonCommandProcessEvent:handlerCallRef:] + 336

37 AppKit 0x97794131 NSSLMMenuEventHandler + 404

38 HIToolbox 0x9613a129 _ZL23DispatchEventToHandlersP14EventTargetRecP14OpaqueEventRefP14HandlerCallRec + 1567

39 HIToolbox 0x961393f0 _ZL30SendEventToEventTargetInternalP14OpaqueEventRefP20OpaqueEventTargetRefP14Ha

ndlerCallRec + 411

40 HIToolbox 0x9615ba81 SendEventToEventTarget + 52

41 HIToolbox 0x96187f3b _ZL18SendHICommandEventmPK9HICommandmmhPKvP20OpaqueEventTargetRefS5_PP14OpaqueEv

entRef + 448

42 HIToolbox 0x961acc1c SendMenuCommandWithContextAndModifiers + 66

43 HIToolbox 0x961acbd1 SendMenuItemSelectedEvent + 121

44 HIToolbox 0x961acad3 _ZL19FinishMenuSelectionP13SelectionDataP10MenuResultS2_ + 152

45 HIToolbox 0x9617c2ed _ZL14MenuSelectCoreP8MenuData5PointdmPP13OpaqueMenuRefPt + 440

46 HIToolbox 0x9617ba84 _HandleMenuSelection2 + 465

47 HIToolbox 0x9617b8a2 _HandleMenuSelection + 53

48 AppKit 0x9778d676 _NSHandleCarbonMenuEvent + 285

49 AppKit 0x97762246 _DPSNextEvent + 2304

50 AppKit 0x9776150a -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 156

51 AppKit 0x9772369b -[NSApplication run] + 821

52 AppKit 0x9771b735 NSApplicationMain + 574

53 Storyist 0x00002c76 _start + 216

54 Storyist 0x00002b9d start + 41

)

9/17/09 9:50:53 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:50:53 PM Storyist[681] HIToolbox: ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised inside Carbon event dispatch

(

ndlerCallRec + 411

)

9/17/09 9:50:53 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:50:53 PM Storyist[681] Exception detected while handling key input.

9/17/09 9:50:53 PM Storyist[681] Link resource mismatch.

9/17/09 9:50:53 PM Storyist[681] HIToolbox: ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised inside Carbon event dispatch

(

ndlerCallRec + 411

)

(

ndlerCallRec + 411

)

9/17/09 9:51:00 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:51:00 PM Storyist[681] Exception raised during posting of notification. Ignored. exception: 'Link resource mismatch.' invoked observer method: '*** -[sectionController textViewDidChangeSelection:]' observer: 0x3530a2d0 notification name: 'NSTextViewDidChangeSelectionNotification'

9/17/09 9:51:05 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:51:05 PM Storyist[681] Exception raised during posting of notification. Ignored. exception: 'Link resource mismatch.' invoked observer method: '*** -[sTSProjectOutlineController outlineViewSelectionDidChange:]' observer: 0x13599570 notification name: 'NSOutlineViewSelectionDidChangeNotification'

9/17/09 9:57:46 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:57:46 PM Storyist[681] *** NSTimer ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised during firing of timer with target 0x331835b0 and selector 'doCompletion:'

9/17/09 9:57:46 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:57:46 PM Storyist[681] *** NSTimer ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised during firing of timer with target 0x331835b0 and selector 'doCompletion:'

9/17/09 9:58:02 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:58:02 PM Storyist[681] *** NSTimer ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised during firing of timer with target 0x331835b0 and selector 'doCompletion:'

9/17/09 9:58:03 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:58:03 PM Storyist[681] *** NSTimer ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised during firing of timer with target 0x331835b0 and selector 'doCompletion:'

9/17/09 9:58:04 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:58:04 PM Storyist[681] *** NSTimer ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised during firing of timer with target 0x331835b0 and selector 'doCompletion:'

9/17/09 9:58:09 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:58:09 PM Storyist[681] *** NSTimer ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised during firing of timer with target 0x331835b0 and selector 'doCompletion:'

9/17/09 9:58:17 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:58:17 PM Storyist[681] *** NSTimer ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised during firing of timer with target 0x331835b0 and selector 'doCompletion:'

9/17/09 9:58:19 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:58:19 PM Storyist[681] *** NSTimer ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised during firing of timer with target 0x331835b0 and selector 'doCompletion:'

9/17/09 9:58:20 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 9:58:20 PM Storyist[681] *** NSTimer ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised during firing of timer with target 0x331835b0 and selector 'doCompletion:'

9/17/09 10:00:31 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 10:00:31 PM Storyist[681] *** NSTimer ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised during firing of timer with target 0x36099820 and selector 'doCompletion:'

9/17/09 10:00:32 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 10:00:32 PM Storyist[681] *** NSTimer ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised during firing of timer with target 0x36099820 and selector 'doCompletion:'

9/17/09 10:00:56 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 10:00:56 PM Storyist[681] *** NSTimer ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised during firing of timer with target 0x36099820 and selector 'doCompletion:'

9/17/09 10:00:58 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 10:00:58 PM Storyist[681] *** NSTimer ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised during firing of timer with target 0x36099820 and selector 'doCompletion:'

9/17/09 10:01:10 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 10:01:10 PM Storyist[681] *** NSTimer ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised during firing of timer with target 0x36099820 and selector 'doCompletion:'

9/17/09 10:02:19 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 10:02:19 PM Storyist[681] *** NSTimer ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised during firing of timer with target 0x35652010 and selector 'doCompletion:'

9/17/09 10:02:20 PM Storyist[681] *** Assertion failure in -[sTResourcePropertyElement ensureToken:range:resource:], /Volumes/Storage/steve/releases/21/Storyist/mac/Frameworks/STAppKit/STResourcePropertyElement.m:87

9/17/09 10:02:20 PM Storyist[681] *** NSTimer ignoring exception 'Link resource mismatch.' that raised during firing of timer with target 0x35652010 and selector 'doCompletion:'

9/17/09 10:02:31 PM [0x0-0x6f06f].com.storyist.storyist[815] objc[815]: Class STStyleAction is implemented in both /Applications/Storyist.app/Contents/Library/Automator/ReplaceStyles.action/Contents/MacOS/ReplaceStyles and /Applications/Storyist.app/Contents/Library/Automator/ReplaceStylesByMatchingText.action/Contents/MacOS/ReplaceStylesByMatchingText. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

9/18/09 8:54:29 AM [0x0-0x1b01b].com.storyist.storyist[191] objc[191]: Class STStyleAction is implemented in both /Applications/Storyist.app/Contents/Library/Automator/ReplaceStyles.action/Contents/MacOS/ReplaceStyles and /Applications/Storyist.app/Contents/Library/Automator/ReplaceStylesByMatchingText.action/Contents/MacOS/ReplaceStylesByMatchingText. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

9/18/09 10:34:25 AM [0x0-0x38038].com.storyist.storyist[361] objc[361]: Class STStyleAction is implemented in both /Applications/Storyist.app/Contents/Library/Automator/ReplaceStyles.action/Contents/MacOS/ReplaceStyles and /Applications/Storyist.app/Contents/Library/Automator/ReplaceStylesByMatchingText.action/Contents/MacOS/ReplaceStylesByMatchingText. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Sorry, I meant to say click on "Console Messages", not "Console.log." There should be a log. OS X writes a lot of information to it when it boots up.

Unfortunately, it is hard to tell without more investigation. If you do have some time tomorrow (or later, at your convenience), I'd appreciate it if you could show me what you are seeing.

You can download a PDF version of the manual from the support page.

Highlight the text and then choose Edit > Insert > Link. You'll get a dialog with the list of project items you can link to.

I suppose you could try reinstalling the program, but I doubt that is the problem.

Lets touch base tomorrow. As I mentioned, I'd be happy to do another screen sharing session. I could show you some tips and tricks.

-Steve

Archived