Storyist Forums

New Storyist site design/content, User's Guide is now online

Steve E

Hi Steve.

Since I couldn't respond to "New Storyist site design/content, User's Guide is now online" in Announcements I am responding here:

Curious to see the User's Guide I linked to the Storyist site (http://storyist.com/index.html) and clicked on Support. What I got was "Safari can’t open the page." Same problem with Features, by the way.

Steve, you might want to get on this sooner rather than later.

I would have sent you a PM but your in-box was full.

- Thoth.

Hi Steve.

Since I couldn't respond to "New Storyist site design/content, User's Guide is now online" in Announcements I am responding here:

Curious to see the User's Guide I linked to the Storyist site (http://storyist.com/index.html) and clicked on Support. What I got was "Safari can’t open the page." Same problem with Features, by the way.

Steve, you might want to get on this sooner rather than later.

I would have sent you a PM but your in-box was full.

- Thoth.

Thanks Thoth. Should be fixed.

-Steve

I don't know if this is the place to put it, but I really love the look of the new site. Great job steve! It's really spiffy and smooth.

:D

- Jules

Nice idea to put the manual online in HTML. It looks great and is very convenient for times when one just wants a quick answer without firing up the PDF (or even Storyist, as when answering a question in the forums).

Best,

Marguerite

And soon, even more search goodies.

I've set up a custom search engine for the Storyist site (it includes the forums). It'll be on the site soon. Try it here.

Note: Google doesn't seem to have crawled some of the new content yet.

-Steve

Archived