Storyist Forums

Increasing font size in Outline

algy

Hello All,

Is it possible to increase the font size in the Outline mode? This is too small for me to read.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave.

There is no comprehensive method within Storyist, like a size slide, but you can change it in the usual way by selecting the text and using Format>Font and then changing the font how you wish. I prefer to use the Mac Zoom feature. It's faster and cleaner.

Anyone else have a different method?

A size slide for the outliner sounds like a feature request, Dave. Go for it.

- Thoth.

Hi Dave.

There is no comprehensive method within Storyist, like a size slide, but you can change it in the usual way by selecting the text and using Format>Font and then changing the font how you wish. I prefer to use the Mac Zoom feature. It's faster and cleaner.

Anyone else have a different method?

A size slide for the outliner sounds like a feature request, Dave. Go for it.

- Thoth.

Hi,

I tried this but as soon as you move to another Outline item the text reverts to the smaller size. I will add this as a feature request.

Thanks,

Dave

I tried this but as soon as you move to another Outline item the text reverts to the smaller size.

Yeah. It's not a comprehensive nor permanent solution.

I will add this as a feature request.

Good. Steve uses size slides elsewhere in Storyist (e.g., the cork board) so I don't think he'd object to putting one in the outliner. Perhaps he can come up with an even better solution for saving our vision. Who knows?

Don't forget to ask Steve about your commission for the idea. :)

It's not monetary. It's just the deep satisfaction you'll feel for growing the product.

- Thoth.

• 3 years later...

Hello,

My first post on the forum. Am very, very pleased with Storyist.

Except for one major issue... Zoom.

I cannot read the text in outline mode and have to keep using my Mac Pro's zoom feature for disabled(!).

This is a major inconvenience and really interrupts my writing...

Please, please, include zoom on outline.

Hopeful,

Brion

• 3 weeks later...

Archived