Storyist Forums

Something is not right on the right pane.

thealtruismsociety

ss.jpg

The text that was to the right is spoilers and I just don't want it seen but, look at the page, it's all weird. What's happening? This is just on the right pane, the story I'm writing in the middle pane is fine, alot of the other docs I display in the right pane are fine.

ss.jpg

The text that was to the right is spoilers and I just don't want it seen but, look at the page, it's all weird. What's happening? This is just on the right pane, the story I'm writing in the middle pane is fine, alot of the other docs I display in the right pane are fine.

Hi TAS,

From the picture, it looks like there is an area above the page that isn't redrawn when you scroll. Is that what you are seeing? If so, what happens when you resize the window? Let me know what scaling factor you are using and I'll try to reproduce your results here.

-Steve

Hi TAS,

From the picture, it looks like there is an area above the page that isn't redrawn when you scroll. Is that what you are seeing? If so, what happens when you resize the window? Let me know what scaling factor you are using and I'll try to reproduce your results here.

-Steve

It's sporadic, I'll try to nail down how I keep getting it.

• 2 months later...

Steve I even tried removing the notebook entry. I copied everything from that pane, pasted into textedit, made sure it was plain text. Created a new text entry and pasted the contents back in and this behavior is still happening. It's not preventing me from writing but it's cosmetically bugging me.

Steve I even tried removing the notebook entry. I copied everything from that pane, pasted into textedit, made sure it was plain text. Created a new text entry and pasted the contents back in and this behavior is still happening. It's not preventing me from writing but it's cosmetically bugging me.

TAS,

I can't reproduce this. Would you feel comfortable sending me the project file? (No is a perfectly acceptable answer).

-Steve

TAS,

I can't reproduce this. Would you feel comfortable sending me the project file? (No is a perfectly acceptable answer).

-Steve

I def can, whats the email?

I cannot reproduce it 100% but it happens often, for instance at this very second it's not doing it.

I think it happens when I reopen doc with that one notebook entry open, I just closed and reopen project and it's doing it again.

No Peeking lol!

Archived