Storyist Forums

Go Crewman Higgs!

codemer

What? You of all people? This is your fault, you know. Just think, "Adventure, Romance, and Mad Science."

GIRL GENIUS! Of course. I am the most foolish of fools. But how did Higgs survive getting smashed against the wall by the Robot/Castle?

I hope we find out friday.

Great stuff.

- Thoth.

Note to others: Girl Genius is written by Professors Phil & Kaja Foglio of Transylvania Polygnostic University (TPU), with truly excellent steam punk comic drawings by Prof. P. Foglio.

My theory is that he is actually one of the Baron's constructs.

Even though he looks normal and has no obvious suture scaring? But then, Agatha's "parents" didn't either. Good theory.

I wonder if we should start a Girl Genius thread. Too off topic?

- Thoth.

Didn't we already?

You mean this thread? Go Crewman Higgs? If you weren't already following the story you wouldn't know to look here. Then again, if you weren't already following the story you wouldn't know to look in Girl Genius either.

Okay. This can be the forum's GG thread.

- Thoth.

You mean this thread? Go Crewman Higgs? If you weren't already following the story you wouldn't know to look here. Then again, if you weren't already following the story you wouldn't know to look in Girl Genius either.

Okay. This can be the forum's GG thread.

Well, you didn't get the reference at first, but you still read it. :)

IF

Just when you want to start a thread to get others interested a colorist comes down with a virus that mimics the symptoms of congestive heart failure and the strip goes all B&W. Sounds like it could be an evil sub-plot from the story itself.

- Thoth.

Just when you want to start a thread to get others interested a colorist comes down with a virus that mimics the symptoms of congestive heart failure and the strip goes all B&W. Sounds like it could be an evil sub-plot from the story itself.

It does make me sad. I guess I'll have to buy some wallpapers to help out.

IF

• 2 months later...

So now that Agatha has saved her boy toys, what will she find in The Pit to save the Castle before the invasion? Her Mom's SECRET LAB?!?!?

And how will Crewman Higgs be a part of it?

- Thoth

So now that Agatha has saved her boy toys, what will she find in The Pit to save the Castle before the invasion? Her Mom's SECRET LAB?!?!?

And how will Crewman Higgs be a part of it?

- Thoth

It sounds like we might find the Dyne at the bottom of the hole, considering Higgs gave Agatha a drink of that mystical water.

Higgs strikes me as another one of those secret agent types. A little too cool under pressure.

IF

It sounds like we might find the Dyne at the bottom of the hole, considering Higgs gave Agatha a drink of that mystical water.

Could be. But I've always felt that "mystical" was antithetical to steampunk philosophy.

Higgs strikes me as another one of those secret agent types. A little too cool under pressure.

How could he not be? Remember:

My theory is that he is actually one of the Baron's constructs.

- Thoth

Archived