Storyist Forums

Frenzy Graphics Not Loading

Steve E

If you're wondering where your Profile Pic went on the Script Frenzy site you are not alone.

The Daily Progress bar chart isn't working either.

I checked with the Frenzy Forum and this is a known problem. The Admins are looking into it.

Fortunately, the Pages Updater and the Total Pages Bar are working just fine.

Your Observant,

- Thoth

If you're wondering where your Profile Pic went on the Script Frenzy site you are not alone.

The Daily Progress bar chart isn't working either.

I checked with the Frenzy Forum and this is a known problem. The Admins are looking into it.

Fortunately, the Pages Updater and the Total Pages Bar are working just fine.

Your Observant,

- Thoth

They fixed it by the end of the day. I was startled to log in and discover that my picture had gone missing, but when I tried to upload it again and it failed, I figured it must be a site problem.

Thanks for the post, though.

Today is Donation Day. Some of us had already done our part, and I just sent in my contribution (the experience was worth every cent!). As for the rest of you, you know who you are. :)

Best,

M

All fixed.

Today is Donation Day. Some of us had already done our part, and I just sent in my contribution (the experience was worth every cent!). As for the rest of you, you know who you are. :)

Donation Day was April 20th (as indicated by M's post) but that doesn't mean you can't drop a ten spot (or more) on The Frenzy today (or any time) so it can continue doing its good work. So get that Golden Ticket!

- Thoth

Archived