Storyist Forums

Milestones.

Steve E

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Definitely!

Well, the board is closing in on 600 posts, which should definitely count as a milestone, given how long we went with just 3-4 regular contributors. It's great that we now have enough members to generate some serious traffic. We passed 500 posts about a day before Thoth started this thread.

Go, Storyists! :)

Marguerite

Well, the board is closing in on 600 posts, which should definitely count as a milestone, given how long we went with just 3-4 regular contributors. It's great that we now have enough members to generate some serious traffic. We passed 500 posts about a day before Thoth started this thread.

Go, Storyists! ;)

Marguerite

And here it is, post #600. I'm so proud to be the one to make it. :)

Marguerite

I thought I'd start a thread for milestones in Storyist and the Storyist forum. I missed my chance with the release of 1.3 but there is another milestone reached just yesterday.

Welcome Kaju

Storyist Forum's 50th Member.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I am an aspiring author and am writing my second novel. I was dreading the daunting task of having to create my own software package to do this type of work because of the amount of development time it would require that I would like to put towards the interactive novel system instead. Kudos to the Storyist Software developers! This is a very nice product!

You could say that this package was a milestone in the M13 project since it is saving me loads of time!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I am an aspiring author and am writing my second novel. I was dreading the daunting task of having to create my own software package to do this type of work because of the amount of development time it would require that I would like to put towards the interactive novel system instead. Kudos to the Storyist Software developers! This is a very nice product!

You could say that this package was a milestone in the M13 project since it is saving me loads of time!

Same here. I'd be spending half my time sifting through notes if it wasn't for Storyist's at-your-fingertips methodology.

Grateful,

-Thoth.

Hot Topic Milestones.

With Callista's "Story Soundtrack?" becoming an official Hot Topic (it now has a little red attaché icon) we now have a half dozen hot topics on the Storyist Forum. Six, count 'em, six! (Take that, Craigslist!)

And the awards go to ...

Story Soundtrack? (Feature Requests)

Timeline (Feature Requests)

Why is this IPB button always lit? (General Topics)

What do I do with this manuscript? (NaNoWriMo 2007)

Returning to the cursor (Bugs - Beta Group)

Forum Signups (General Topics - Beta Group)

I'm not exactly sure what this particular collection says about us, but clearly we all deserve a pat on our collective backs for all our splendid bitching.

Way to go team!

-Thoth.

Hot Topic Milestones.

With Callista's "Story Soundtrack?" becoming an official Hot Topic (it now has a little red attaché icon) we now have a half dozen hot topics on the Storyist Forum. Six, count 'em, six! (Take that, Craigslist!)

And the awards go to ...

Story Soundtrack? (Feature Requests)

Timeline (Feature Requests)

Why is this IPB button always lit? (General Topics)

What do I do with this manuscript? (NaNoWriMo 2007)

Returning to the cursor (Bugs - Beta Group)

Forum Signups (General Topics - Beta Group)

I'm not exactly sure what this particular collection says about us, but clearly we all deserve a pat on our collective backs for all our splendid bitching.

Way to go team!

-Thoth.

Well, I see you're about to hit 200 personal posts, so don't forget to pat your individual back as well.

Happy (typing) trails to you.

Marguerite

Hey! Thoth has more posts than I do! Way to go Thoth!

-Steve

(+1)

Thank you, Steve (and Marguerite and Isaac, et al.)

Ha! There! 200 Posts! A personal milestone.

Yeaaaaaaaaa Meeeeee.

Patting my individual back and dislocating my individual shoulder in the process,

-Thoth.

Thank you, Steve (and Marguerite and Isaac, et al.)

Ha! There! 200 Posts! A personal milestone.

Yeaaaaaaaaa Meeeeee.

Patting my individual back and dislocating my individual shoulder in the process,

-Thoth.

Oh, poo. Are we competing on this too?

Congratulations on the distinction.

IF

If we're both on the same forum, then does it matter who wins if we're competing for the honor of the forum?

Of course not. But as the Klingons say (or would if I were writing their dialogue), "You can never have enough honor."

Honorably yours,

-Thoth.

Archived