• Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy Birthday to Thoth,

Happy Birthday to Thoth,

Happy Birthday, Most Prolific Poster,

Happy Birthday to Thoth! :D

And over-cake with over-icing by Owl Post—

Oh, OK, since you twist the owl's wing, over-champagne, too. <_>

Sorry to be so slow to notice. Didn't make it down to that part of the screen earlier,

Best wishes, if a bit belated,

M

Note that the forum itself is approaching the 10,000-post milestone.

It means something. I'm not sure exactly what but it means something.

- Thoth The Sleepy Poster.

Wow. I go to sleep, wake up, and the world has changed!

Congratulations, Thoth! The rest of us can only stand in awe.

I'd send some overcake, but after all the virtual sugar you've consumed this last week, you'll need a virtual diet if you're to fasten your virtual waistband. ;) So instead, I'm sending your third triangle pip.

You must be so proud! :D

M

Wow. I go to sleep, wake up, and the world has changed!

Congratulations, Thoth! The rest of us can only stand in awe.

I'd send some overcake, but after all the virtual sugar you've consumed this last week, you'll need a virtual diet if you're to fasten your virtual waistband. ;) So instead, I'm sending your third triangle pip.

You must be so proud! :D

M

A third triangle pip!

My heart swells with pride.

(Swelling of the heart?

I'd best see a cardiologist about that.)

Thank you.

- Thoth

• 2 weeks later...

And you were the one to make the 10,000th post. :) That seems so gloriously appropriate that I held off so you could have the opportunity.

Thanks for the tip about the Script Frenzy. I did indeed trash it, but not permanently. I will now go and put in my two cents for Storyist. :)

Yeay, vociferous Storyists! Party and over-donuts for all! :):lol:

M

And you were the one to make the 10,000th post. :) That seems so gloriously appropriate that I held off so you could have the opportunity.

I had a feeling that others were holding off. We were hovering at 9,998 for quite a while. The temptation must have been torturous.

Thanks for the tip about the Script Frenzy. I did indeed trash it, but not permanently. I will now go and put in my two cents for Storyist. :)

You know, it was that Frenzy e-mail that prompted me to enter post #9,999. Then I figured that the milestone announcement might as well be post #10,000.

Yeay, vociferous Storyists! Party and over-donuts for all! :):lol:

Well, "vociferous" in most General Topics but "boisterous" in Milestones. "Clamorous" in Feature Requests. Sometimes a little "strident". "Obstreperous"? I don't know--here and there.

Swallowed a thesaurus along with my torus-shaped overmuffin.

(I'm watching your numbers climb to 1500 posts, Lady M. :) )

- Thoth

Awesome 'possum....

By the way, have I asked this before? ... How does one find out the post number? If I have, someone kindly jog my memory with a stale over muffin (and a repeat answer)

- Jools

ps when we hit 1 million posts, I say we do a spoof video of this, perhaps 1 Million Ways to Post.

pps. if you don't know those guys, they're OKGO

By the way, have I asked this before? ... How does one find out the post number? If I have, someone kindly jog my memory with a stale over muffin (and a repeat answer)

Just go to the top level of Storyist Forums and look for statistics toward the bottom of the page.

IF

Hi Jools.

Enjoyed the video. (A million ways to be cruel? I think they were doing the Funky Chicken at one point. Now that's cruel!)

What Isaac is referring to is the section at the very bottom labeled "Board Statistics". Currently it says:

Board Statistics

Our members have made a total of 10,010 posts

We have 359 registered members

The newest member is Eddie

Most users ever online was 80 on Mar 21 2010, 08:38 AM

If you look at any given forum you'll notice that each thread has some associated statistics. The Milestones thread, for example, has a red folder (meaning Hot Topic), has 347 posted replies (not including this one), was started by some joker named Thoth (yours truly), and has been viewed 150,648 times (the most of any thread), and the last action was a post by Isaac, today, at 08:38 AM EST (well, not any more).

Working on my dance moves for the video.

- Thoth

Archived