• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like a line of a haiku

Fifteen hundred wise posts

Typing fingers always twitching

Marguerite's milestone

Or something like that. :lol:

- [Jool] Issa

• 2 weeks later...
And she has crossed the 700 threshold already.

Hurrah! Go Julie Go

Go, girl, go! I'm expecting you to pass me before Labor Day. :P

M

She would have to more than double her posts since May of 2009 in the next three months!

What sort of odds are you giving, M?

- Thoth

CONGRATULATIONS

to the long suffering

Julia Grace

on finally getting her

iPhone 4.

Okay, it's not about the Forum or Storyist or a National Holiday or some sort of triumph for humanity. But poor Jools as suffered so long in the iPhone thread that I feel that she's earned this.

May the telephonics be with you JG.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, have I been a member here that long? Thank you guys! <3

I totally ate two slices of (gfree!) cake yesterday. At the beach. (This morning I feel faintly ill, but... you know two slices of cake.) It was awesome. Best birthday yet. :D

Wow, have I been a member here that long? Thank you guys! <3

Time flies when you're having fun (because time flies are party animals, well... party insects).

I totally ate two slices of (gfree!) cake yesterday. At the beach. (This morning I feel faintly ill, but... you know two slices of cake.)

Feeling "faintly ill" the next day is a birthday tradition. Be proud of your overindulgence. You've earned it. (But remember, birthday spanks became optional after you've turned 20.)

It was awesome. Best birthday yet. :D

:)

-Thoth

And, with my 1,700th post, I am announcing that I just typed "THE END" on my first draft of that epic adventure romance The Golden Lynx, volume 1 of Legends of the Four Directions. And oh yes, I wrote it entirely in Storyist.

:) Cheers! Champagne! Roses! :blink:

Overcake for all will be available in the Members' Lounge until supplies run out.

Meanwhile, I am piling back into the fray, as I have no idea whether the last six chapters hang together, never mind fit with the rest of the book. But dang, typing those six letters felt good. :D

Marguerite

And, with my 1,700th post, I am announcing that I just typed "THE END" on my first draft of that epic adventure romance The Golden Lynx, volume 1 of Legends of the Four Directions. And oh yes, I wrote it entirely in Storyist.

:D Cheers! Champagne! Roses! :)

Congrats Marguerite! A toast!

-Steve

:D Cheers! Champagne! Roses! :)

Congratulations Marguerite

On Completing Your First Draft Of

The Golden Lynx

Can't wait to see that cat prowl the Internet, as well as the aisles of brick & mortar bookstores.

istockphoto_3891548_lynx_2_years.jpg