Storyist Forums

Flame Warriors

Joolissa

I got this from a friend tonight, it's reaaaalllllllyyy hilarious. Which Flame Warrior are you?

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

Also provides wonderful internet stereotypes for character development! :P

- Jools

I got this from a friend tonight, it's reaaaalllllllyyy hilarious. Which Flame Warrior are you?

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

Also provides wonderful internet stereotypes for character development! :P

- Jools

You have good friends, Jools. I was ROFL, in my mind.

I agree that this would be useful for character development. In fact (despite giving us "the tongue") I would suggest you post this link in Writing Resources.

Which sort of Flame Warrior am I? Well, I see bits and pieces of myself in several characters but nothing fits exactly. Perhaps I'm a new category. What do you think? And, for that matter, what kind of Flame Warrior are You?

- Thoth

My friend and I were cracking up reading them to each other too. You really think this would count as a resource? I'll post it over there too then!

I haven't read them all yet, but I agree with you, I see bits and pieces of myself in a few of them and see bits and pieces of others in a few too. Haven't found one that fits someone I know to a T yet though.

You could always submit yourself as a new category!

-Jullese

Except for the fact that that career is likely to involve a lot of stupid politics and bureaucrats and general idiots that I'll end up just wanting to poke with sharp sticks! Hahaha!

Except for the fact that that career is likely to involve a lot of stupid politics and bureaucrats and general idiots that I'll end up just wanting to poke with sharp sticks! Hahaha!

Such is the nature of most high-paying jobs. (A discovery I made long ago to my dismay.) And while you can get away with poking Private Idiot with a sharp stick, poking General Idiot will get you fired. Perhaps we should both say away from diplomacy.

-T

• 2 months later...

Archived