Storyist Forums

list with beta versions?

uneulv

some days ago I downloaded a beta of Storyist following a link in a post in the iPad forum, now I wanted to check if there is any update, but did not even find the old link, hence my suggestion: a list with beta releases (or update from Storyist menu that includes beta versions, like evernote does) so one can keep Storyist up to date, thanks.

HI uneulv,

You're probably looking for the Storyist for Mac 2.3.4 beta. You can find that here. It fixes an issue with comments in bulleted lists and an issue with multi-key sequences (e.g. diacritical marks) not working properly if the Styles tab in the Inspector is visible.

Since the Mac App Store forbids betas (Storyist for Mac isn't there now, but it will be eventually), I probably won't include a link to the betas in the app. Right now, I post them only occasionally in the public forum. I will consider collecting them and posting more frequently in the troubleshooting section of the Storyist for Mac forums, though. Thanks for the suggestion.

-Steve

some days ago I downloaded a beta of Storyist following a link in a post in the iPad forum, now I wanted to check if there is any update, but did not even find the old link, hence my suggestion: a list with beta releases (or update from Storyist menu that includes beta versions, like evernote does) so one can keep Storyist up to date, thanks.

Archived