Storyist Forums

Some inconsistency with images

uneulv

When I add images by pasting into docs on iPad, they are shown within the respective docs, but not in image folder on Mac, where they appear as gray rectangle. Is this a know bug/issue, can I do anything about that to fix it?

also, images I paste into doc on Mac, do not seem to appear in image folder on iPad.

What would be very practical: a way putting images into image folder on Mac, then having them accessible on iPad and vice versa.

The images are there, actually: if you drag one to a sheet, it appears. But it's true that the Mac version displays them (in the images collection, not in the sheets) as blanks. It doesn't normally do that.

I haven't had the opposite problem: images I add to the Mac do appear on the iPad.

Steve, I posted a full report in the beta area and copied it to bugs.

Best,

Marguerite

Thanks uneulv and Marguerite.

The images are in the project, but there is a slight difference in the way the iPad and the Mac versions encode image URLs and the Mac version doesn't display them in some circumstances. I've posted a fix for Storyist for Mac for the beta testers.

You can download it here if you're interested. Keep in mind that this is a beta version.

-Steve

Archived