Storyist Forums

Email button, Where is it? Very newbie please help.

Sancho Verde

Go to the top level where all your projects are listed, tap Edit in the top right, tap the file you want to e-mail, then tap Export in the top left and choose e-mail this file. Choose a format to e-mail and Storyist will connect you to Mail.

You can also e-mail the manuscript by itself (as an RTF document) by doing the same thing inside the Manuscript folder of a Storyist file.

Welcome to the forums,

Marguerite

Thanks Marguerite, you have personally stopped a China Syndrome in my brain, nice to know someone cares about the Newbie, Sincerely, KnowtheCrow

Go to the top level where all your projects are listed, tap Edit in the top right, tap the file you want to e-mail, then tap Export in the top left and choose e-mail this file. Choose a format to e-mail and Storyist will connect you to Mail.

You can also e-mail the manuscript by itself (as an RTF document) by doing the same thing inside the Manuscript folder of a Storyist file.

Welcome to the forums,

Marguerite

• 4 weeks later...

OK...following the instructions exactly, Edit/Select Document/Export, I have the options: Copy to Dropbox, Copy to iTunes and Open In...

That's it...there is no export email option...Version 1.1.1

Strange. I think I'll submit this to Support.

jb

Archived