Storyist Forums

Howdy!

Joolissa

Hehehe, well that's a good thing. I'd be worried if you'd forgotten since autographing my books! Still haven't had a chance to start them yet, but they are sitting there staring at me, among the line of books I'll be reading next.

Oh yea... Words With Friends... gah! I will try to get to that very soon. Haha. ^_^

Thoth, I am now craving chocolate! I will have to make sure I get some tonight.

- Joules

Thoth, I am now craving chocolate! I will have to make sure I get some tonight.

- Joules

The shelves are clearing out quickly, what with V Day tomorrow. So, just in case you can't find any, here's some virtual chocolate to sate your cravings. I hope it helps. (Drooling embarrassingly. :wub: -T)

longbeachstuff.jpg

Any one among you three interested in the 7/7 blog tag I let someone on Goodreads talk me into? I need one more vic ... I mean, volunteer.

All you need is a work in progress and a blog. You post 7 lines from p. 7 (or 77) on your blog, thank the person who tagged you (moi), and tag 7 more willing writers. Result: some free publicity for your blog, WIP, and any published works.

Julie G., the new avatar is great. Sorry to hear about Lilith's predecessor. I've done that a few times by now, but it's never pleasant.

Thoth, I am getting rounder by the minute from all the virtual chocolate! :D

Best,

M

Hi

M, Can you tell me more? I would be interested, though I do NOT have 7 more writes, as the only writers I really know are either famous on Twitter and unlikely to pay attention to me or yourselves.... Also, I don't have any of my writing online. Can I still play?

Thanks! I took the photo for "Read In The Bathtub Day" and I chose the Neil Gaiman book so I could submit to the Bath Book Neil tumblr (it's a tumblr full of images of people reading Neil's books while in the tub) however, it looks as if it's been abandoned or something. I still had lots of fun taking the picture and I'm surprised with how much I like it! It certainly pays homage to my "The Odd One" title, that's for sure! =P

Thanks for the condolences. This is the first time I was actually there, so it was tough, but someone I know told me what to expect and the vet & assistant were very nice. The new cat actually came home on the day of, which had the benefit of keeping my other cat busy enough that he didn't wander around looking for Jadeiah and giving me something to think about as well. She's been quite interesting. I think she has a feline version of Prader-willi syndrome because she is a bottomless pit! She has quite the personality as well. It took me forever to name her, but Lilith came to me the other day and fit perfectly. It goes well with all my other mythological names too. Yay. Oh and yes Thoth, she did get the name for some of the associations you mentioned in the other thread! She's a bit of a hellion! OH and I also think it's supremely ironic since she is all white (except for a smattering of black hairs on the top of her head) and looks fairly angelic.

Here:

262750_10152353995235014_1508556998_n.jpg

Haha, it's almost time for me to get my non-virtual chocolate fix. Yay!

- Joolissa

She's lovely—such interesting eyes! You don't need to have prior writing online, so long as you have an unpublished work and a blog I can link to. I expect you could find 7 other writers on the Storyist forums who were willing to volunteer, if you like. That part is up to you.

I need one more volunteer to make up my seven. If you agree to be that person, I can make my post, so I am happy. But you will get the most out of the deal if you can link to seven writers' blogs of your own.

Let me know!

Best,

M

Hi.

Jools, definitely a 'gelical* cat.

M, I don't have a blog. Sorry. Who has the time with all my irons in the fire. But each person gets seven more people in game who each have to get seven more people in the game who each.... (before the 12th level you've exceeded the population of the Earth). Is this some sort of literary pyramid scheme? Is Amway involved? Just kidding.

Ladies, the main advantage of virtual chocolate is that it has ZERO calories.

-T

*With thanks to Andrew Lloyd Webber's Cats, and T. S. Eliot's Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats for the word.

I have a blog, though it's focus is pretty much art right now, though I am working towards getting writing on it as well. Does that still count? I'd like to play and I'll try to find the 7 people, maybe Orren will volunteer to be one. Is there a thread or some where I can look at what it is you're going to do?

- Jools

I have a blog, though it's focus is pretty much art right now, though I am working towards getting writing on it as well. Does that still count? I'd like to play and I'll try to find the 7 people, maybe Orren will volunteer to be one. Is there a thread or some where I can look at what it is you're going to do?

- Jools

Here's the person who tagged me: http://louise-west.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/7-line-challenge.html?m=1. I'm logging off now, so e-mail me if you decide you're interested, Jools.

Thoth, thanks again for the no-cal virtual chocolate! On the blog, understood. :)

Best,

M

Archived