Storyist Forums

Procrastination Station

Steve E

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, Isaac can't take over the world until he finishes chapter 7, so there's time to stow the silverware and sell the kids into slavery—maybe even eat a slice of Evil Alien Overcake or two. :lol:

But I did finish chapter seven. Now I'm struggling to finish chapter eight. Writing without context is challenging.

IF

But I did finish chapter seven. Now I'm struggling to finish chapter eight. Writing without context is challenging.

There's a rumor (I'm starting) about a contexualizing feature in Storyist 3.0. Just type a few words and Storyist builds a story around it. Sort of like Mad Libs with A.I. and a touch of magic.

-Thoth.

• 1 month later...

I'm BACK! Back back backity BOO!

:)

Massive utter horrible harddrive failure, everything lost, etc, blah blah. But now I have Storyist again and everything is right with the world and I'm getting back to work in the morning and I just wanted to say hi!

One am, away with me!

- Calli

PS - Y'all missed me, don't pretend you didn't.

Massive utter horrible harddrive failure, everything lost, etc, blah blah. But now I have Storyist again and everything is right with the world and I'm getting back to work in the morning and I just wanted to say hi!

One am, away with me!

- Calli

Welcome back Calli!

-Steve

One am, away with me!

- Calli

Very much so little backity boo.

Sorry about your (data) loss. We all know how that is. Chin up.

-Thoth.

Very much so little backity boo.

Sorry about your (data) loss. We all know how that is. Chin up.

-Thoth.

I have Leopard and Time Machine and a nice sleek little backup drive now, so it's all good. Live and learn, they say. :)

I have Leopard and Time Machine and a nice sleek little backup drive now, so it's all good. Live and learn, they say. :P

Absolutely we missed you. All these weeks that I've had to hurl overmuffins at the guys with no backup?! They've gotten quite out of control. :)

But hard drive failure.... Blech!

And you missed Thoth passing the 1,600-post mark, the grand celebration of forum post #5,000, AND the new betas, which creep toward completion. Boo, hiss! :P

Glad it worked out okay in the end, though.

Welcome back. You'll have to double-post for days to get back up to speed. :D

M

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm back again! :lol:

As I told Thoth, I just got back from three weeks in Mississippi on Wednesday, and when I did, my husband sprung a surprise weekend in NYC on me. I've never been, so it was very exciting. He took me to see Wicked on Broadway, and otherwise we just stomped around Times Square being uber dorky tourists.

It energized my writing batteries though! I'm all refreshed and ready to get back to work.

How has everyone else been?

Calli

I'm back again! :lol:

Yea!

As I told Thoth, I just got back from three weeks in Mississippi on Wednesday, and when I did, my husband sprung a surprise weekend in NYC on me. I've never been, so it was very exciting. He took me to see Wicked on Broadway, and otherwise we just stomped around Times Square being uber dorky tourists.

I was looking for you! Didn't see you two scamps around anywhere.

It energized my writing batteries though! I'm all refreshed and ready to get back to work.

Yeah. New York will do that to you. Are you interested in writing a screenplay now? Maybe something "wicked".

Grumpy, Happy, Bashful, Doc, Sneezy, Dopey and Sleepy too. All of the Seven Deadly Dwarves.

Welcome back Cali (and hubby).

-Thoth

I'm back again! :P

Calli

Yea, indeed! We missed you. Hope you and hubby had a wonderful time.

We've collected a new EAO in your absence: Julia Grace, a fellow artist who's dying to talk to you. She shows great promise in posting and over-muffin hurling, plus she's already turned Thoth into a confused minion. I think she'll be a stellar addition to the team. :lol:

Chugging along but still reeling from the thought that summer is half over and I've yet to find time for my week's staycation/writers workshop.

Eeep!

Marguerite

P.S. Have you had a chance to try version 2 yet? It's extremely cool, although you need to hit Steve up for a new license code if he hasn't already e-mailed it to you.

Thoth: Hey, you may have seen us, but how would you know? There are SO MANY people. I've never been around that many people. It's kind of scary. I'm going to work on my graphic novel, though, not a 'wicked' screenplay.

Lady M: We have a new woman?? Woohoo! :P Haven't been able to try version 2 just yet, but it's on the docket for things I need to catch up on.

Julia, come say hi! :lol:

Thoth: Hey, you may have seen us, but how would you know? There are SO MANY people. I've never been around that many people. It's kind of scary.

How would I know? I have your Forum Picture. Also, I find the crowds comforting. As Crocodile Dundee (1986) said about NYC, "This must be the friendliest town in the world. Look how many people chose to come here to live together." He also said, "You call that a knife? This is a knife." He had a point.

I'm going to work on my graphic novel, though, not a 'wicked' screenplay.

The theatre-going public's loss.

The estrogen levels of the forum is swinging towards overload. Fortunately I have testosterone to spare.

-Thoth.

We've collected a new EAO in your absence: Julia Grace, a fellow artist who's dying to talk to you. She shows great promise in posting and over-muffin hurling, plus she's already turned Thoth into a confused minion. I think she'll be a stellar addition to the team. :P

:P

Julia, come say hi! :P

Hiiii!! How was your trip to Mississippi? How long have you been drawing/art-ing?

Increasing Estrogen Levels with Every Post & Muffin

- Jules

Hiiii!! How was your trip to Mississippi? How long have you been drawing/art-ing?

Increasing Estrogen Levels with Every Post & Muffin

- Jules

My trip to Mississippi was exhausting. :P I went to help a friend for a few weeks while she had her second baby. She has a three year old, so I knew she'd need the help - and boy did she. Kids are exhuasting! I'm glad to be back home... and childfree!

I've been drawing since 9th grade - I had a crush on a boy that drew, and I wanted to impress him into liking me. Hah, silly, huh?

I'm glad to be back home... and childfree!

I think once they hit about 6, they're fine. Or once they hit the age of listening and behaving...

Anything interesting in Mississippi? We always make fun of it even though we haven't been.

I think once they hit about 6, they're fine. Or once they hit the age of listening and behaving...

Anything interesting in Mississippi? We always make fun of it even though we haven't been.

Mississippi, from what I saw, isn't much to write home about. They live in Columbus, which felt like every other military town - dirty and uncomfortable. The local Walmart was THE place to be. :/

Archived