Storyist Forums

Option-click

Steve E

Hi Steve & Everybody Else,

This is not a feature request.

I was just wondering if you (Steve) have any plans for Option-click (or Alt-click). We don't have much use for rectangular selection in Storyist (yet) but it seems a shame to waste a perfectly good keyboard combination. (And if Isaac manages to talk you into tables for note sheets we just might need rectangular selection.)

Just wondering.

-Thoth.

Hi Steve & Everybody Else,

This is not a feature request.

I was just wondering if you (Steve) have any plans for Option-click (or Alt-click). We don't have much use for rectangular selection in Storyist (yet) but it seems a shame to waste a perfectly good keyboard combination. (And if Isaac manages to talk you into tables for note sheets we just might need rectangular selection.)

Just wondering.

-Thoth.

I assume you're talking about text (not the storyboard or the Project pane). Do you have something in mind?

I considered using option-click to edit link text, and could see using it for items in sheets, but any use would have to be for some alternate form of selection.

-Steve

I assume you're talking about text (not the storyboard or the Project pane).

Yep.

Do you have something in mind?

Nope. As I said, this is not a feature request. I was just wondering if you had something in mind.

I considered using option-click to edit link text, and could see using it for items in sheets, but any use would have to be for some alternate form of selection.

Makes sense. As I said, I was just wondering. Should I have sent a PM instead?

Curious,

-Thoth.

Archived