Storyist Forums

Bunny Ears on Puppies

Steve E

On a completely unrelated note: Are you single? :lol:

Currently, yes. Good catch! I was caught putting bunny ears on my puppy. Grounds for divorce in New York, and an actionable offense.

Why yes, obviously, we need a disambiguation thingy.

To disambiguate is to remove uncertainty of meaning. Where's the fun in that?

I wonder if it's a good time for my other suggestions about linking. This thread has been so fun...

Post away beagle bunny. I, or one, would like to read them.

Birthday coming up,

-Thoth.

Currently, yes. Good catch! I was caught putting bunny ears on my puppy. Grounds for divorce in New York, and an actionable offense.

Good thing I live in Colorado, where putting costumes on your dog and answering the door with a gun is perfectly acceptable.

To disambiguate is to remove uncertainty of meaning. Where's the fun in that?

There's still lots of pun to be had.

Post away beagle bunny. I, or one, would like to read them.

Hrm...

Birthday coming up,

I sense a forum party coming on.

IF

Good thing I live in Colorado, where putting costumes on your dog and answering the door with a gun is perfectly acceptable.

I thought I detected a Coloradan accent. So, what exactly do mountains look like?

There's still lots of pun to be had.

Ouch!

I sense a forum party coming on.

I'm registered at F.A.O. Schwartz.

Another year older and closer to death.

-Thoth.

I thought I detected a Coloradan accent. So, what exactly do mountains look like?

Right now, they look very dark.

Another year older and closer to death.

You know what they say. The first 200 year old human has already been born. But, as Dogbert explains, with proper retirement planning, you will only spend the last 120 years of your life in impoverished squalor.

IF

Right now, they look very dark.

:lol:

You know what they say. The first 200 year old human has already been born. But, as Dogbert explains, with proper retirement planning, you will only spend the last 120 years of your life in impoverished squalor.

He also said: "They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

Dogbert is very (Jonathan) Swiftian.

It's so sad to see the perfectly good Procrastination Station Steve built for us going to waste. But threads will go where they will.

-Thoth.

It's so sad to see the perfectly good Procrastination Station Steve built for us going to waste. But threads will go where they will.

It appears the invisible hand of our forum host has moved us.

Feeling very moved.

-Thoth.

So, the question before us is whether the application of appendages not native to a species, in effect creating a cross-species (see Wikipedia entry: jackalope) is disrespectful to canids. In particular, is the application of a herbivore's features to a carnivore an offense against nature and perhaps kinda pervy.

Arguments please,

-Thoth.

So, the question before us is whether the application of appendages not native to a species, in effect creating a cross-species (see Wikipedia entry: jackalope) is disrespectful to canids. In particular, is the application of a herbivore's features to a carnivore an offense against nature and perhaps kinda pervy.

Arguments please,

-Thoth.

Ah, simple. He is an omnivore, and doesn't eat rabbit.

IF

I bow to your logic. You are clearly a gentleman and a scholar.

-Thoth.

It would actually make more sense if he did eat rabbit. Humans are knowing for wearing the extremities of animals we eat, so why not dogs?

IF

It would actually make more sense if he did eat rabbit. Humans are knowing for wearing the extremities of animals we eat, so why not dogs?

Leather, yes. Cow ears...not so much.

Polishing my hooves for a night out on the town.

-Thoth.

Leather, yes. Cow ears...not so much.

Ah, but that's because we live in more civilized times, now. Go back a few thousand years, or even to some more earthy cultures around the world today, and decorating one's self with animal parts is all the fashion rage. My dog, being primitive, might also wish to participate in this practice.

IF

Ah, but that's because we live in more civilized times, now. Go back a few thousand years, or even to some more earthy cultures around the world today, and decorating one's self with animal parts is all the fashion rage. My dog, being primitive, might also wish to participate in this practice.

Need I point out that only we silly humans have anything approaching a fashion sense? But then, I don't really know your beagle. He might be related to Droopy Dog or some other anthropomorphic sapient. Perhaps he'd prefer a necklace of human ears.

Shades of Apocalypse Now.

-Thoth.

Need I point out that only we silly humans have anything approaching a fashion sense? But then, I don't really know your beagle. He might be related to Droopy Dog or some other anthropomorphic sapient. Perhaps he'd prefer a necklace of human ears.

Shades of Apocalypse Now.

-Thoth.

I beg to differ, but this thread is making me think far too much, so I'm going to drop it.

The picture is of my 120 lb. Newfoundland Landseer from back when he was a mere 110 lb. puppy (we keep him skinny, or he'd easily be 150 lbs and be difficult to walk).

IF

I beg to differ, but this thread is making me think far too much, so I'm going to drop it.

The picture is of my 120 lb. Newfoundland Landseer from back when he was a mere 110 lb. puppy (we keep him skinny, or he'd easily be 150 lbs and be difficult to walk).

IF

Ah. The Newfoundland Landseer. A lovely breed named for Sir Edwin Henry Landseer (honest). I hope you two are very happy together.

Take two aspirin and continue posting in the morning,

-Thoth.

Archived