Storyist Forums

Single Chapter Printing

Steve E

I was wondering if Storyist could have an option that facilitated printing single chapters? Maybe something like Print Selected or Print Current Chapter. I'm going to say that the reason is to facilitate passing finished chapters around for review as they're written.

Really looking to facilitate the iPhone-Storyist connection.

-Thoth.

I was wondering if Storyist could have an option that facilitated printing single chapters? Maybe something like Print Selected or Print Current Chapter. I'm going to say that the reason is to facilitate passing finished chapters around for review as they're written.

Really looking to facilitate the iPhone-Storyist connection.

-Thoth.

This is one of a number of printing features that would be reasonable to implement.

For the time being, though, you can use page ranges to accomplish the same thing. I know it is extra work to look up the page numbers for a given chapter.

-Steve

• 2 months later...
This is one of a number of printing features that would be reasonable to implement.

For the time being, though, you can use page ranges to accomplish the same thing. I know it is extra work to look up the page numbers for a given chapter.

-Steve

I would also like to be able to export selected chapters, rather than the whole manuscript. Admittedly it's not a big deal to read the RTF into another program and cut out what I don't need, but it is an extra step. And since this is a list of feature requests, I'm requesting that feature! :lol:

Best,

Marguerite

Archived