Storyist Forums

Steve on Computer America Radio

marguerite

Well, I couldn't hear the show live (I turn into a pumpkin long before midnight :lol:), but I had no trouble accessing it through the archives.

Nice interview, although the interviewer talked a whole lot more than he let Steve talk, and we never got to hear about the people who use Storyist--that would be us, guys!

Still, free publicity is always good, right? Congratulations, Steve! :)

Best,

Marguerite

Thoth, I don't think a transcript is available.

Such is life. But if you have a rare spare moment or two, could you immortalize at least the gist of it on the Forum? Perhaps a few brilliant or insightful one liners?

-Thoth.

BTW: I just saw Starship Troopers 3 on DVD. It's probably the closest movie version to Heinlein's (facist or facist satire?) classic. It also gives a whole new meaning to "bug hunt." If only software bugs were so easy to kill.

Such is life. But if you have a rare spare moment or two, could you immortalize at least the gist of it on the Forum? Perhaps a few brilliant or insightful one liners?

-Thoth.

BTW: I just saw Starship Troopers 3 on DVD. It's probably the closest movie version to Heinlein's (facist or facist satire?) classic. It also gives a whole new meaning to "bug hunt." If only software bugs were so easy to kill.

Thoth, if you go to the archives via the link I provided above and click on the second hour for 8/6, an MP3 file opens in a Safari window. You can either listen to it immediately or control-click the rightmost button and save it as a Quicktime "movie" for later listening.

Best,

M

Archived