Storyist Forums

Happy Thanksgiving 2009

Steve E

Fav%20Thanksgiving-703525.gif

I thought I'd take a moment to mention that, among my blessings, I am thankful for you guys.

Tomorrow, I intend to visit my brother and then, after much glutinous feasting, pass out in a diabetic coma for a few hours.

How about the rest of you? Traveling or hosting? Or are you going to take some time off for some introspective contemplation. Or, perhaps, finish your NaNo book? (I'm looking at you, Isaac, Steve, etc.)

Happy Turkey Day, folks.

- Thoth.

Hosting. I start cooking tonight. Sir Percy has been brining the bird for days and will bring it to golden-brown perfection tomorrow (we hope).

Lovely picture! Enjoy the feasting, which I am sure will be enhanced by the glow of your NaNo victory.

And yes, I too am thankful for you guys—and for Storyist, which has made my writing so much more fun. ;)

Best,

M

How about the rest of you? Traveling or hosting? Or are you going to take some time off for some introspective contemplation. Or, perhaps, finish your NaNo book? (I'm looking at you, Isaac, Steve, etc.)

Traveling. I spent most of the week in Alabama visiting Christina's relatives. Had a great time, but glad to be back.

-Steve

Archived