Storyist Forums

Underlining words spelling mistakes & autofill index cards.

cliophoto

I would like to have the option to turn on the underlining for misspelt words. It does work in the Mac OSX version but not on iPad.

Another thing I would like to see would be somehow to autofill the index cards from what has already been written in a section. Not sure how this would work if you had already filled out the index card prior to writing in the section.

Thanks for listening

Phil

PS love the syncing and how well it works.

Hi Phil,

Welcome.

I would like to have the option to turn on the underlining for misspelt words. It does work in the Mac OSX version but not on iPad.

Agreed. That would be a nice addition. The current autocorrect works well for many misspellings (and I haven't had any Damn You Autocorrect moments yet), but manual spell check is a pretty standard tool.

The reason it isn't there in version 1.0 is that I had to write the rich text editor from scratch, and didn't want to delay getting the app out any longer.

Another thing I would like to see would be somehow to autofill the index cards from what has already been written in a section. Not sure how this would work if you had already filled out the index card prior to writing in the section.

Interesting idea. Let me think about that. Autofill could either be an option for all cards, or something you could invoke on empty cards.

Thanks for listening

Phil

PS love the syncing and how well it works.

Thanks Phil.

Archived