Storyist Forums

NaNo Write-a-Thon

astillac

So, as I'm sure we all know by now, NaNoWriMo's write-a-thon is tomorrow night. I'd like to know if anyone is going, and why or why not.

I'm not going because I don't have that kind of allowance. (Yes, I give myself an allowance.) I really would've liked too though.

Wants to go to a writing party,

- Calli

So, as I'm sure we all know by now, NaNoWriMo's write-a-thon is tomorrow night. I'd like to know if anyone is going, and why or why not.

I'm not going because I don't have that kind of allowance. (Yes, I give myself an allowance.) I really would've liked too though.

Wants to go to a writing party,

- Calli

Have the allowance. Just don't want to cross a continent to spend that kind of time with a bunch of writers (the happiest people in the world).

-Thoth.

I'll be there! Why? Because I want my free copy of Storyist, of course :o

Seriously, the Office Of Letters and Light (the folks who put on NaNoWrimo and ScriptFrenzy) are doing great things in the community and deserve (and need) the support. And it doesn't hurt that it is going to be a blast.

I'll bring my camera and post some photos next week.

-Steve

Archived