Storyist Forums

Shortcut to Hide/Show Comments (and Bookmarks as well)

whirlybird

I would just like to add the request to be able to have a keyboard shortcut to Hide/Show Comments and another to Hide/Show Bookmarks so that I don't have to keep going to the menubar and pull down Hide Comments or Show Comments from the pulldown menu under View. I don't know if there would be too much clutter involved to have it as a small icon/icon on the Command bar to do this or not.

-Whirlybird

Hi whirlybird,

I would just like to add the request to be able to have a keyboard shortcut to Hide/Show Comments and another to Hide/Show Bookmarks so that I don't have to keep going to the menubar and pull down Hide Comments or Show Comments from the pulldown menu under View. I don't know if there would be too much clutter involved to have it as a small icon/icon on the Command bar to do this or not.

-Whirlybird

Thanks for the request.

Note that if you're running OS X 10.5 Leopard or later, you can add your own menu shortcuts to any application (including Storyist) by following Apple's instructions. In your example, you would add the same command for "Show Comments" and "Hide Comments".

-Steve

Hi Thoth,

Hi Steve.

So is that a "no" or a low-priority "yes"?

Not everyone is running Leopard or Lion.

Still riding the Tiger.

-T

I have an item on my list to revisit the short cuts, and that would be an appropriate time to consider this request. So I guess it's a "maybe."

-Steve

Archived