Storyist Forums

Trouble adding pictures to settings

Yvonne

Hi. I'm a newbie and am hoping someone can help me. I've just started a project and have been adding numerous photos to settings. I wasn't having any problems but all of a sudden it won't let me drag and drop any more photos in. I've tried closing the file and reopening it, tried different photos etc but nothing is making a difference. As a note, the files sizes are fairly large. Any help much appreciated.

Hi. I'm a newbie and am hoping someone can help me. I've just started a project and have been adding numerous photos to settings. I wasn't having any problems but all of a sudden it won't let me drag and drop any more photos in. I've tried closing the file and reopening it, tried different photos etc but nothing is making a difference. As a note, the files sizes are fairly large. Any help much appreciated.

Hi Yvonne and welcome to the forum.

I've just dropped 12MB of photos into the IMAGES collection (i.e., folder) in the Project View of a new project to test your problem. Storyist accepted the pictures without complaint. Could it be that you are trying to drag these photos to the Cork Board? If not, it would be helpful to know exactly where you are trying to drag them.

-Thoth

Thanks for replying Thoth. The problem seems to have resolved itself today. I thought I was trying to drag photos onto the individual cards and didn't think I was trying to drag onto the corkboard, but who knows...

Hi Yvonne and welcome to the forum.

I've just dropped 12MB of photos into the IMAGES collection (i.e., folder) in the Project View of a new project to test your problem. Storyist accepted the pictures without complaint. Could it be that you are trying to drag these photos to the Cork Board? If not, it would be helpful to know exactly where you are trying to drag them.

-Thoth

Thanks for replying Thoth. The problem seems to have resolved itself today. I thought I was trying to drag photos onto the individual cards and didn't think I was trying to drag onto the corkboard, but who knows...

Okay.

Glad it worked out for you.

Happy Noveling.

-T

Archived