Storyist Forums

Launch with last project

james011

Are you running Lion? Mac OS X 10.7 does this automatically. In fact, for those of us who don't want this to happen, it's a bit annoying, we have to remember to close all windows before we quit an application.

Anyway, in Lion, simply Quit Storyist with your recent document open, and next time, it will open to the exact spot you left off.

Orren

PS—as a total comic book fan/geek/wannabie author, love your avatar! :)

Are you running Lion? Mac OS X 10.7 does this automatically. In fact, for those of us who don't want this to happen, it's a bit annoying, we have to remember to close all windows before we quit an application.

Anyway, in Lion, simply Quit Storyist with your recent document open, and next time, it will open to the exact spot you left off.

Orren

PS—as a total comic book fan/geek/wannabie author, love your avatar! :)

Great thanks, good to know. I'm still using 10.6 Snow Leopard. I'm a comic fan as well, but I haven't collected in quite some time.

best, James

Great thanks, good to know. I'm still using 10.6 Snow Leopard. I'm a comic fan as well, but I haven't collected in quite some time.

I didn't collect comics from when I was 18 to about 40; then I want to San Diego Comic Con and it reignited the bug. :)

Orren

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived