Storyist Forums

Templates/Revisions/Scene Numbers

madman74

Hey,

Love the app. Way to go. i purchased this the same time I purchased Final Draft Writer and i have to admit....I like Storyist better. Gives me more control over the entire project and NOT just the writing of the script.

I do have TWO requests, though (and, i do not own the STORYIST for MAC so I don't know if these features even exist on the desktop version):

1. Please add a "Stageplay", "One Hour Drama", and "Sitcom/Half-Hour Comedy" template. WIsh I could start one of these from scratch within the iPad without having to change all of the elements each time I do so.

2. Revision Mode. I work on a team and would love to have the ability to see revisions made on different drafts. (THIS is the one really nice feature on FInal Draft Writer that I love).

3. Scene numbers.

Thank you fo rmaking such an amazing product. The so called "experts on Screenwriting" apps has got nothing on ya'll.

Hi madman74,

Love the app. Way to go. i purchased this the same time I purchased Final Draft Writer and i have to admit....I like Storyist better. Gives me more control over the entire project and NOT just the writing of the script.

Thanks for saying so!

I do have TWO requests, though (and, i do not own the STORYIST for MAC so I don't know if these features even exist on the desktop version):

1. Please add a "Stageplay", "One Hour Drama", and "Sitcom/Half-Hour Comedy" template. WIsh I could start one of these from scratch within the iPad without having to change all of the elements each time I do so.

You you'll find a Stageplay template here. This will probably ship in one of the next releases (it still needs to be translated into French and Spanish). Thanks for the other template requests. They would be useful.

2. Revision Mode. I work on a team and would love to have the ability to see revisions made on different drafts. (THIS is the one really nice feature on FInal Draft Writer that I love).

Given that the iPad document sharing model causes you to have multiple copies of your document on your iPad, it would be useful even if you're writing solo. Let me think about this.

3. Scene numbers.

A popular request. Thanks for the +1.

Thank you fo rmaking such an amazing product. The so called "experts on Screenwriting" apps has got nothing on ya'll.

Thanks for the feedback.

-Steve

Archived