Storyist Forums

Steve's "Getting Ready For NaNoWriMo" article on Storyist.com

Steve E

About Steve's "Getting Ready For NaNoWriMo" article on Storyist.com: brilliant, for a Plotter. We Pantsers might do it a bit differently. We like to dive in head first and flesh things out as we move along.

So much for praise. Now for the typos. Well, typo. It was a casual read so I only spotted one.

Under "Write the Jacket Blurb", point two read: "You'll have an answer to give if your friends, relatives, or co-workers ask you what your story is about (and the will ask; they'll be snooping around to see if they're in it)." The the should have been a they, obviously.

Oh that Jimmy Porter. He makes me so mad. Grr.

- Thoth.

About Steve's "Getting Ready For NaNoWriMo" article on Storyist.com: brilliant, for a Plotter. We Pantsers might do it a bit differently. We like to dive in head first and flesh things out as we move along.

So much for praise. Now for the typos. Well, typo. It was a casual read so I only spotted one.

Under "Write the Jacket Blurb", point two read: "You'll have an answer to give if your friends, relatives, or co-workers ask you what your story is about (and the will ask; they'll be snooping around to see if they're in it)." The the should have been a they, obviously.

Oh that Jimmy Porter. He makes me so mad. Grr.

- Thoth.

Thanks Thoth. So are you doing NaNoWriMo this year?

-Steve

Thanks Thoth. So are you doing NaNoWriMo this year?

-Steve

I don't have the time to write seven pages a day (for a month!) on anything that doesn't pay the bills. Still, I'll think about it. But thanks for asking.

- Thoth.

Archived