Storyist Forums

Writing Goal Tracker

MAD Energy

I've downloaded and am using the NaNoWriMo trial version of Storyist. I've been keeping track of my words on the writing goal tracker and I'd like to switch over to words remaining versus the amount of words I've written. I've tried adjusting the settings but it doesn't seem to do anything. Is this a bug or am I missing something obvious?

Much thanks,

M.A.D

Hi M.A.D,

I've downloaded and am using the NaNoWriMo trial version of Storyist. I've been keeping track of my words on the writing goal tracker and I'd like to switch over to words remaining versus the amount of words I've written. I've tried adjusting the settings but it doesn't seem to do anything. Is this a bug or am I missing something obvious?

Much thanks,

M.A.D

Welcome to the forums and thanks for the report. Yes, this is a bug (introduced when Storyist went 64-bit). The fix is in testing and should be out shortly.

-Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Much thanks,

M.A.D

I had just posted this to the Using Storyist Topic which mentioned this subject when I saw this post in Troubleshooting. Thought it might be of interest.

Good afternoon all. The "Display Remaining Time" and "Display Remaining Words" was frustrating me until I accidentally discovered that if you click on the option already checked, e.g., if Display Elapsed Time has a check mark next to it, click on Display Elapsed Time and it will will switch to "Display Remaining Time." Same for Words.

-T/R

• 1 month later...

Archived