Storyist Forums

Looking to use Storyist for Split Script

JustBE

Hello Forum,

First time posting and new to this software. I am looking for a template or some indication how to get a split screen format up. I am writing scripts and assembling shots for a group of animations and the easiest tool for it once the script is finished is a split script format that I can insert images into and see the flow and pace of the writing with the images. I have used other script writing programs to do this with documentary work but I have yet to find the way to get this program to do it.

Any help would be great. Again I am basically looking to storyboard the script with images of my animation work and the descriptions of the actions on one side while I have an editable script on the other.

Thanks,

Brett

Hello Forum,

First time posting and new to this software. I am looking for a template or some indication how to get a split screen format up. I am writing scripts and assembling shots for a group of animations and the easiest tool for it once the script is finished is a split script format that I can insert images into and see the flow and pace of the writing with the images. I have used other script writing programs to do this with documentary work but I have yet to find the way to get this program to do it.

Any help would be great. Again I am basically looking to storyboard the script with images of my animation work and the descriptions of the actions on one side while I have an editable script on the other.

Thanks,

Brett

Hi JustBE,

Storyist doesn't currently support the two-column audio-video script format. You could either set up a workspace with the script on one side and the storyboard for images on the other, which would let you see both at the same time, or just include the images inline with the (single-column) script.

-Steve

Archived