Storyist Forums

Publishing on iTunes

Mugglebee

Published my novel, MACKENSIE HEAT, on Amazon and selling well. Thought I had published it on iBooks but found out it is not listed there under title or author. Followed the steps on your screencast for ePub. Is there another step I need to go through to get it published on iTunes/iBooks?

Hi Muggs,

Published my novel, MACKENSIE HEAT, on Amazon and selling well. Thought I had published it on iBooks but found out it is not listed there under title or author. Followed the steps on your screencast for ePub. Is there another step I need to go through to get it published on iTunes/iBooks?

Congrats on the publication! Don't be shy about including a link to the book on Amazon.

To publish it on the iBookstore, you need to setup an iTunes connect account and follow the submission process describe there. If you have already done this and submitted your book, it is probably just waiting for approval. Apple's process isn't nearly as smooth as Amazon's.

Another option is to use one of the aggregators (like http://apple.libredigital.com/index.php).

-Steve

Archived