Storyist Forums

Full Screen mode text on far left on 30 in monitor

cycladic

When I enter full screen mode, my text is on the left. Alas, this isn't useable on a 30 inch monitor! I'm using a MacBook Pro and a Cinema Display with an extended desktop.

I did do a search of the forums, which told me that a page centering bug had been fixed, but that doesn't help my problem.

And I did root around every setting and preference and tried to find something while in full screen mode.

I even searched the User Manual but only found one reference, which told me that I can enter full screen mode. :(

Thanks for any help. Or, is this just not an option that's available to me?

Hi cycladic,

When I enter full screen mode, my text is on the left. Alas, this isn't useable on a 30 inch monitor! I'm using a MacBook Pro and a Cinema Display with an extended desktop.

I did do a search of the forums, which told me that a page centering bug had been fixed, but that doesn't help my problem.

And I did root around every setting and preference and tried to find something while in full screen mode.

I even searched the User Manual but only found one reference, which told me that I can enter full screen mode. :(

Thanks for any help. Or, is this just not an option that's available to me?

Are you writing in Normal mode or Page mode? If Normal, try Page mode in full-screen. I've attached a screenshot from a 27" monitor.

-Steve

StoryistScreenSnapz002.png

Archived