Storyist Forums

Script Frenzy Coming Up

itech4Him

Hi,

I found out about Storyist for Mac in December of 2011 and used the 30 free trial and love love loved the software! I loved it so much I bought the Storyist for iPad app (love it to). Anyway, my trial is obviously up and so I was wondering with Script Frenzy coming up if you guys could offer a 25% off coupon early this year. I would really appreciate it as I would love to try and write a script in thirty days!

Hi Jonah,

I found out about Storyist for Mac in December of 2011 and used the 30 free trial and love love loved the software! I loved it so much I bought the Storyist for iPad app (love it to). Anyway, my trial is obviously up and so I was wondering with Script Frenzy coming up if you guys could offer a 25% off coupon early this year. I would really appreciate it as I would love to try and write a script in thirty days!

Thanks for the kind words!

Storyist will be a Script Frenzy sponsor again this year. There will be an extended trial, and most likely a discount too, though we're still working out the details. If you'd like, send some email to support, and I'll create a temporary license for you to carry you through to the start of the event (and the availability of the discount).

-Steve

Archived