Storyist Forums

Customizable Story Sheets

Crystaliq

Hi,

would it be a great effort to have flexible entries in all story sheets? E.g. I would like to rename "Summary", "Physical Description" and "Notes" in the Character Sheet, or even add more sections in it. Also the preset entries under Physical Description should be customizable.

What do you think? Maybe it's only a nice-to-have, but it would be really nice and useful (especially when you have setup your story in a different language than english ;)).

Best regards,

Crystaliq

• 6 months later...

Yes, customizing these sheets would be great. For instance, I would love to be able to have a list like is available in character sheets. Here, you can see every section sheet the selected character is linked to. I would like to be able to have a similar list (or the ability to add or delete lists) for cross-linking between all types of story sheets.

For instance, it would be great to see a list of section sheets within the plot point sheets or see a list of section sheets on the setting sheets, etc.

Currently I use the section sheets to summarize every scene. On my character sheet I can see a list of "scenes" in which every character is present.

If this customizable capability were present on all story sheets it would make it easier to follow a specific plot, character, setting, etc as it appears within the over all story.

Archived