Storyist Forums

Salutations

Coda

I have been writing for many years. Blogging and short stories. I am now in the throes of my first novel which is being edited by a fellow in Spain. It was he that pointed out this software. This is wonderful software as it gives the writer a heads up as to what is required for publication before one even gets too far into a story.

My website is called WritersFolly.com and it is where I am eventually going to publish the novel on the internet.

It is a wonderful thing to see so many people who are putting effort into writing here. As this is my first time visit here and I wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I am a professional photographer (retired) and a part time writer. The novel is a first for me and I thank my stars that I took Creative Writing in college. It prepared me to write but not to publish. Publishing is a whole different matter. I have tried all kinds of writing software and was pleasantly surprised at the professionalism that introduces StoryList. Wonderful development and thanks to those who created the software. Seems that you put everything in its place. Kudos.

post-6958-0-25441300-1451772736_thumb.png

Archived