Storyist Forums

Trouble Seeing Plot Sheets in Mac Version

jzarley

First of all, I'll start off by saying that I'm sure this is user error as I haven't used Storyist for a few years and seem to be facing some learning curve hurdles after so much time away...

My issue is that I've created plot sheets in the iOS version that are fully viewable on both my iPad and iPhone, but I can't seem to open them to view the same level of detail in the Mac version (I can see the summary, but not the detailed notes). I've resynched everything and have confirmed that I'm working with the exact same version of the file. But, for some reason I just can't figure out how to view the same content on the Mac version (despite double-clicking, changing the views, etc.)

I've attached a few screen shots that hopefully will illustrate what I'm talking about. Again, I'm pretty sure that this is just me being away from the UI for so long, but any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Joel

post-119-0-27535900-1454773456_thumb.jpg

post-119-0-84227300-1454773467_thumb.png

post-119-0-02400700-1454773477_thumb.png

Actually--never mind. I looked on the Mac app store and realized that I was running a slightly older version (by a few point releases) than the most current version. I updated to the latest version and I can now click on the plot sheet and view all of the same detail.

I figured it was user error somewhere :D

Joel

Archived