Storyist Forums

Picture Question

marguerite

Steve:

I asked this question before, but it seems to have become lost in the discussion of section and plot sheets, so I decided to break it out into its own topic.

Since I'm using the same JPEG in several places (character or setting sheet and one or more section sheets), is there a way to tell Storyist to create multiple links to the same image, or does it reimport the image each time? I'm thinking here of file size, which is already 800 KB with only 60 or so pages of text.

These are images in the preset image wells, not anything from the beta versions.

Best,

Marguerite

Since I'm using the same JPEG in several places (character or setting sheet and one or more section sheets), is there a way to tell Storyist to create multiple links to the same image, or does it reimport the image each time? I'm thinking here of file size, which is already 800 KB with only 60 or so pages of text.

At the moment, there isn't a way to reuse an image, but all you really need is an interface to select a project image and drag it to a new sheet, and this is on my list of image-related enhancements.

-Steve

Archived