Storyist Forums

Pin a Window (NEVERMIND... that's what WORKSPACEs do. )

MovieYarns

Hi Steve,

Me again. Ā šŸ™‚

IGNORE THE FOLLOWING REQUEST Ā  (I didn't know about Ā  Ā 'Workspaces'! Ā  )

I have imported my third draft of my screenplay (approx 128 pages). Ā Iā€™m in hopefully my ā€˜final rewrite).
On my Macbook Air (and yes I am also using an iPad Airā€¦ one of the reasons for using Storyist!) :D
On my Mac, I have Storyist open in 5 subsections (windows) within the Storyist application. Ā Outline on the left, Text in the middle/Split with (Title and Synopsis+ Word Count+Status as I recall. Ā LOVE THIS!), Inspector on the right (Love the Inspector!), and a Horizontal Split in the Text, with my NOTEBOOK at the bottom middle. Ā Iā€™d like to pin both the notebook and the Title synopsisā€¦ so I donā€™t have them change on me if I pull a dummy and hit the wrong thing.Ā 

I would like to be able toĀ ā€œPINā€ a window so it doesnā€™t change unless I ā€œUNPINā€ it. Ā 

WORKSPACES DOES IT. Ā NEVERMIND.

I cannot believe how incredibly powerful Storyist is! Ā This is an incredible help! Ā Thanks for all the work youā€™ve done getting it to this level!
Ā 

Edited by MovieYarns
Discovered the feature is already in Storyist!

• MovieYarns changed the title to Pin a Window (NEVERMIND... that's what WORKSPACEs do. )