Storyist Forums

Any other mac users mess with iWeb?

thealtruismsociety

I used to do web pages as a side job, nothing dynamic, strictly static pages. I wanted to do a new web site but I'm kinda tired of all the stuff making a page requires. So I thought I'd try iWeb out. I didn't really like any o f the templates so I found this link about making your own.

It REALLY helped me to get this working. I did up a real simple template in Pixelmator for a header and footer section.

Check out my site in it's first iteration - http://www.philhanson.com

What I do like about iWeb is once the template is set up, it's real easy to add content.

Yeah I'm gonna add stuff.

Let us know when you do. Okay? I'm curious about your blogging style. (Everyone's writing style, in all modes, actually.)

Did you sign up for The Frenzy? You might consider using your blog site to document your experience. (Assuming Steve doesn't put up a Frenzy Forum by April.)

- Thoth

Let us know when you do. Okay? I'm curious about your blogging style. (Everyone's writing style, in all modes, actually.)

Did you sign up for The Frenzy? You might consider using your blog site to document your experience. (Assuming Steve doesn't up up a Frenzy Forum by April.)

- Thoth

Ah yeah when I seriously start blogging will be when I finish this first draft of my book and start the rewrite. I was thinking of doing script frenzy but I wanna finish this novel first you know, I may even miss NaNoWriMo 2010. I may do Script Frenzy next year who know maybe a screenplay adaptation of my book. :)

Ah yeah when I seriously start blogging will be when I finish this first draft of my book and start the rewrite. I was thinking of doing script frenzy but I wanna finish this novel first you know, I may even miss NaNoWriMo 2010. I may do Script Frenzy next year who know maybe a screenplay adaptation of my book. :)

Of course. I understand.

Still trying to fix my own efforts.

- Thoth

http://philhansonweblog.blogspot.com/

Here's my main (Free) blog is you want to read some stuff. It's mostly from NaNoWriMo and I haven't updated it recently really. (Too busy writing) But if you wanna see older stuff. (It's probably all really boring.

My main hope is to create a blog that at least pays for itself.

I have some GREAT ideas for the digital version of my novel, I may write about that sometime in the future.

Hey at least your done though right?

Yes and no. I could easily stop now but I'm the sort of person who tweaks incessantly. I know I can always find a way to make it better.

I'm kind of excited I'm approaching the final fight scene and that should be fun to write.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. (Kinda makes it hard to type.)

- Thoth.

Archived