Storyist Forums

Page settings

urbanfantasywriter

I just bought the new version of storyist, I've been using 1.something for a while and finally got the updated version. Only thing is, whenever I create a new project my page default is set to dl envelope and I have to change it in page setup every time. I was wondering if that was normal or not? I don't have this problem anywhere else with any of my other programs, even the earlier storyist version.

I just bought the new version of storyist, I've been using 1.something for a while and finally got the updated version. Only thing is, whenever I create a new project my page default is set to dl envelope and I have to change it in page setup every time. I was wondering if that was normal or not? I don't have this problem anywhere else with any of my other programs, even the earlier storyist version.

Hi Adrian, and welcome to the forum.

***scratching head***

I've never seen this behavior before so I don't know what to say.

I suggest you go to File > Page Setup from within Storyist and correct it there.

If the problem recurs I guess Steve will have to take a look at it.

- Thoth

Hi Adrian,

You've probably set the system default paper size to envelope. To fix this, open the System Preferences window, select Print & Fax, and set the default to US Letter.

-Steve

Archived