Storyist Forums

Remove Style from Style list?

orrenm

If you look at the pop-up list of styles, I've got two styles here called "Default Style"

20110221-m5267mtp2i4k419eabadj7cpib.jpg

I don't need either of these, and I'd like to get rid of them. However, when I select Delete Styles, neither show up:

20110221-e7pkarawhf43dkbk3k1u7tytk9.jpg

How can I remove these two Default Styles from the project? Or at least one of them?

Orren

If you look at the pop-up list of styles, I've got two styles here called "Default Style"

20110221-m5267mtp2i4k419eabadj7cpib.jpg

I don't need either of these, and I'd like to get rid of them. However, when I select Delete Styles, neither show up:

20110221-e7pkarawhf43dkbk3k1u7tytk9.jpg

How can I remove these two Default Styles from the project? Or at least one of them?

Orren

It is interesting why they aren't showing up in the Format menu. You should be able to see and delete them using the Style inspector.

-Steve

It is interesting why they aren't showing up in the Format menu.

It's less interesting when you want to try to delete them. ;)

You should be able to see and delete them using the Style inspector.

Good news—it worked! In the style inspector I could delete both Default Style entries with no problems at all.

Bad news—upon saving, a brand spanking new Default Style was immediately created.

Is there a "feature" that, upon saving, if there is not a default style, said style will be created?

Is it because some of the styles have as their "based on" style the Default Style?

Ultimately, this isn't a major issue—I have designed all my styles to do exactly what I want, and if there's an extra one there, it's not the end of the world. Just a bit head-scratching, tis all.

Thanks!

Orren

Archived