Storyist Forums

Stage Play

hopeso

A few months ago when I did the trial, there was a template available for Stage Play. Now I don't see it. I want the stage play format for my iMac and my new iPad. Do I--or can I--make a template in both venues to work in the stage play format? I'm disappointed and frustrated! Need help! :blink: Thanks.

Hi hopeso,

A few months ago when I did the trial, there was a template available for Stage Play. Now I don't see it. I want the stage play format for my iMac and my new iPad. Do I--or can I--make a template in both venues to work in the stage play format? I'm disappointed and frustrated! Need help! :blink: Thanks.

You may be looking at the iPad version, which doesn't yet have the template. The Stage Play template is still there in the Mac version.

You can use the Mac template on the iPad. The only caveat is that you'll want to use the style chooser in the format bar rather than the screenplay buttons in the extended keyboard. This is why the template is not yet offered in the iPad version.

-Steve

Hi hopeso,

You may be looking at the iPad version, which doesn't yet have the template. The Stage Play template is still there in the Mac version.

You can use the Mac template on the iPad. The only caveat is that you'll want to use the style chooser in the format bar rather than the screenplay buttons in the extended keyboard. This is why the template is not yet offered in the iPad version.

-Steve

Thanks Steve, I'll get the Mac and take it from there. Help is much appreciated.

David

Archived