Storyist Forums

tgal76

New to Storyist and excited about the prospects. I'm also newly unemployed so will have some time on my hands to begin wondering the world of writing. I've had quite a life and have done some self study and look forward to sharing my experiences. Just a quick look around the forum has shown me an open community with a good sense of humour, although irl I tend towards introvert I do enjoy reading humorous posts.

thank you marguerite. I spend more time reading than writing usually, but I find writing to be a release, and I think I've learned enough to start sharing. It's been awhile since I had more than a few minuets to write so I'm looking forward to what comes out of my pen/keyboard :)

Hi, Tgal!

As M says, time for writing is a gift. So don't waste it. It might be a while before you are once again lucky enough to find yourself unemployed. :rolleyes: In the meantime, Storyist may be just the tool to help you use your creative juices to spackle together a papier-mâché journey through the imagination (© Storyist Slogan Department 2013, just kidding).

Happy writing,

-Thoth

Thanks Thoth, just trying to piece together all those old paper notes I have scattered all over, so papier-mâché is more appropriate than you know ;) Also working on getting all those into Storyist, it's always a work in progress.

... it's always a work in progress.

So true, Tgal. So true.

BTW: I have found it helpful, when assembling paper notes into the Storyist Notes folder, to "time-stamp" them relative to where they would apply in the story. E.g., Protagonist has a hangover the morning after the second party but not the first.

-Thoth

Query: Does your "T" stand for Toronto?

Archived