Storyist Forums

need opinions!

crashbandicoot

Hello there!

My name is Mischka and i really would want opinions. I'm looking for filmschool right now that's value for money but of course gives the best education for filmmaking since i want to make a mark on screenwriting;help me get my scripts read and hopefully turned them into movies. My family is now based in Asia. Actually i found this site [editor removed link to filmschool dot ph]. Has anybody heard of this school?

Hi crash,

I've heard of the ASIAN ACADEMY OF FILM & TELEVISION in Uttar Pradesh, India (I think). This is their contact link. I can't tell you much about it though.

I don't personally know of any film schools in Asia but you may find this film school link useful. It's limited to the US but some of them may have a branch near you.

-Thoth.

Hello there!

My name is Mischka and i really would want opinions. I'm looking for filmschool right now that's value for money but of course gives the best education for filmmaking since i want to make a mark on screenwriting;help me get my scripts read and hopefully turned them into movies. My family is now based in Asia. [editor removed link to filmschool dot ph] Has anybody heard of this school?

Hi Mischka,

Welcome to the forum.

I have not heard of this school. The site is listed in the Philippines, but registered with a hosting organization in Germany (Schlund NCC) that hosts (among other things) online gambling sites. Google for Schlund NCC for more information. My suspicion is that they are not legit.

-Steve

Hi Mischka,

Welcome to the forum.

I have not heard of this school. The site is listed in the Philippines, but registered with a hosting organization in Germany (Schlund NCC) that hosts (among other things) online gambling sites. Google for Schlund NCC for more information. My suspicion is that they are not legit.

-Steve

Hi steve,

Ya thanks...i've checked their website and its actually located...i mean the school is located in a Tropical island in the Philippnes.

It's http://filmschool.ph. They have their toll free number and i'm planning to call and check it out. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

I'm an Actor/Writer/Fimmaker/Photographer in no particular order. I'm on my second term at the International Academy of Film and Television. I have experience working on many Senior Thesis projects: producing, assistant directing, sound recording, electrician and lighting, dolly setup and grip, equipment gripping 16mm & HD. I've started several screenplays, finished two . . ..... and was paid to write one of them. I am looking to network and develop professionally and am interested in meeting people who share my passion and enthusiasm.

I'm an Actor/Writer/Fimmaker/Photographer in no particular order. I'm on my second term at the International Academy of Film and Television. I have experience working on many Senior Thesis projects: producing, assistant directing, sound recording, electrician and lighting, dolly setup and grip, equipment gripping 16mm & HD. I've started several screenplays, finished two . . ..... and was paid to write one of them. I am looking to network and develop professionally and am interested in meeting people who share my passion and enthusiasm.

I'm curious to know what brought you to this particular forum. Do you use Storyist in your screen writing? If not, which software do you use?

Curious,

Thoth.

Archived