Storyist Forums

Alan Rinzler (Editor) Talk

Steve

Apologies for the late notice and the lack of relevance to people outside the Bay Area.

However, if you are in the Bay Area, you will definitely want to check out Alan Rinzler's talk at the South Bay Writers meeting.

Why? Alan has been in the business a long time and edited a number of New York Times Best-Selling authors and other really good writers.

http://www.alanrinzler.com/

-Steve

Apologies for the late notice and the lack of relevance to people outside the Bay Area.

However, if you are in the Bay Area, you will definitely want to check out Alan Rinzler's talk at the South Bay Writers meeting.

Why? Alan has been in the business a long time and edited a number of New York Times Best-Selling authors and other really good writers.

http://www.alanrinzler.com/

-Steve

Hi Steve,

I'm about as far from the Bay Area as you can get and still be in the continental US, but I am interested. Could you let us know if there is (or will be) a text or summary of his talk posted anywhere? Perhaps on his Web site?

Curious,

- Thoth.

Hi Steve,

I'm about as far from the Bay Area as you can get and still be in the continental US, but I am interested. Could you let us know if there is (or will be) a text or summary of his talk posted anywhere? Perhaps on his Web site?

Curious,

- Thoth.

Christina and I are going and will take notes for you.

-Steve

I wonder if there are things like this in Sacramento? How would you even... would you google "writers group sacramento"?

Curious,

Calli

I bet there are. In addition to "writers group sacramento," you might try "california writers association" or something of the sort. Here in Pennsylvania, we have a local group called Pennwriters, which organizes critique groups and conferences and newsletters and such for the entire state. California has so many writers, there must be similar organizations there.

Also check local branches of the big writers associations, depending on what you write. Romance Writers of America has all kinds of local chapters, and they include basically anything that has a couple in it, not just chick lit and love stories. The mystery and SF writers have similar organizations. Local universities are also places likely to host writers of all types.

Good luck with the hunt.

Marguerite

Archived