Storyist Forums

New version?

I came today and we have 1.3.7

My version is 1.3.6

I ran the update and it told me it was current

Just wondering....

It looks like the RSS feed has not been updated yet. Steve mentioned once that he'll announce on the forums first so members can have the benefit of downloading before the mad rush when the automated update requests hit the server, making downloads slower.

IF

It looks like the RSS feed has not been updated yet. Steve mentioned once that he'll announce on the forums first so members can have the benefit of downloading before the mad rush when the automated update requests hit the server, making downloads slower.

IF

Thanks I downloaded it and installed it.

Haven't seen any significant changes, but will have to play with it I guess

And no bookmarks

:D

Yes that is my NEED

Will see if I can run and see any changes... but he hasn't updated the announcements either

IF

And no bookmarks

Yes that is my NEED

Will see if I can run and see any changes... but he hasn't updated the announcements either

And no bookmarks

Yes that is my NEED

Hi Nadin,

As Isaac mentioned, I usually stagger the auto-update notifications by a day or two so that the servers don't get overloaded.

I just put 1.3.7 in the feed, and it should now be available when you choose Check for Updates...

-Steve

Archived